ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Chiefs - Ravens thread ****

This matchup is very intriguing on several angles. Can Jackson "get over the hump?" Can Mahomes play at a level to get this "least talented Chiefs offense of his era" to another Super Bowl? Does Andy Reid retire if he wins out (as has been rumored)? Is this The Year of the Harbaughs? How many heads will explode every time Taylor Swift is shown on camera?

Yes, I am a Chiefs fan. But given it's in Baltimore, and how well Baltimore is playing versus how much of a slog this year has been for KC...this one is the least confident I've felt going in out of all of them, but also something tells me not to count out Mahomes and Reid either.

As Ric Flair once famously said - To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man - and that's a HUGE hurdle the Ravens have to jump over.

Weather Forecast per the NWS =

Rain, mainly before 10am. The rain could be heavy at times. Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. High near 48. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Looks like per the current radar the rain will blow out easily by game time. They're more or less getting the storm system we had all week, except warmer. My only concern is the playing surface, which if Wikipedia is correct is natural grass - hopefully it'll hold up well.

Gus Sorola Yes GIF by Rooster Teeth

I'm not going to lie, I'm worried. But I'm hoping Spags has a plan for Lamar. Lamar has never been under this pressure, Patrick says hold my beer.

Reactions: Moral
If you had the extended family I have you wouldn't say that. Lol
all my wife's family, all my step brothers, most of my cousins, well not most, a lot of my cousins

all live in KC area, very much tired of their act for sure. they even think the taylor swift thing is positive!! ha ha

I'll take that bet. I'll put $500 down that the Chiefs don't lose by three scores.

You in? Or you are just full of shit?
Let's make it a charity bet for $500. I consider 3 scores over 14. (not counting conversions when I say 3 scores). If Baltimore wins by 15 or more you make a donation to my charity of choice. 14 points or less (or a KC win) and Stickman sends a certified check to your charity of choice. Should be easy to trace with the charity if either of us welches.

Deal?

Offer valid until coin toss.

Last edited:
Really don’t care who wins. The chiefs are poised to be the new Patriots if they can win it all again.

Let's make it a charity bet for $500. I consider 3 scores over 14. (not counting conversions when I say 3 scores). If Baltimore wins by 15 or more you make a donation to my charity of choice. 14 points or less (or a KC win) and Stickman sends a certified check to your charity of choice. Should be easy to trace with the charity if either of us welches.

Deal?

Offer valid until coin toss.

Deal. If Chiefs lose by 3 scores, I will happily donate to donate to your charity.

My charity is the puppy jake foundation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT