ADVERTISEMENT

Aisle Seats

Oct 23, 2002
Can anyone give me any insight on aisle seats? We just changed our seats this year and I was lucky enough (I think) to get seats on an aisle. We are in section 211. My question is, are people who are filing up and down the stairs during the game ever any issue for any of you? Do they block your line of sight? I don't care about when people need to leave the row. That doesn't bother me. I'm more concerned about when people are using the stairs all game long. I talked to the ticket office to get their opinion and they said that aisle seats are always in high demand, so I just went with it. Just interested in others' opinions.

Reactions: Doodads and Hoohah
Can anyone give me any insight on aisle seats? We just changed our seats this year and I was lucky enough (I think) to get seats on an aisle. We are in section 211. My question is, are people who are filing up and down the stairs during the game ever any issue for any of you? Do they block your line of sight? I don't care about when people need to leave the row. That doesn't bother me. I'm more concerned about when people are using the stairs all game long. I talked to the ticket office to get their opinion and they said that aisle seats are always in high demand, so I just went with it. Just interested in others' opinions.
I like them. It can get to be a bit of a pain with people constantly shuffling past you all game but you have the ability to step out into the aisle if need be. I was in the North end zone last year and aisle seats there are nice - short rows....

Reactions: BCRoss89
I went to aisle seats about 6-7 years ago and love it. The getting up isn't really that frequent (at least in my section), but it is fantastic to be able to recognize that a TV timeout is coming and dart to the restroom, and make it back without ever missing a play. I would have to significantly improve my seat location to want me to give up my aisle.

I always try to get aisle seats for sporting events and concerts. Just so much more convenient for bathrooms and getting food and beer. Extra room for legs and standing. Also, I am then not walking in front of people all the time, more a factor at a concert. People going in front of you doesn't happen as often as you would think, and it is easy to get out of their way easily with the aisle to step into.

Can't agree more with the seat back. Got pushed onto the steps last year by a lard @ssed couple trying to wedge into seats.

it's easy in and easy out, but it kind of stinks when a play is going on and someone is trying to cut in your row. If your bladder is tough, and you don't need snacks, the middle is the best.

I appreciate the responses. Like I said, people entering/leaving our row doesn't matter to me. Do any of you have an issue with people who use the stairs all game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT