ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari in the house last night

Hey tigerclown nice that Dresser let you out long enough to come visit. I figured you were too busy babysitting the clown starter who strangled his wife. Or maybe watching the starter who has 3 OWI's and is lucky to have not killed anyone yet. Or maybe taking care of the starter that stole and trashed the teammates truck. 3 starters with crickets from you compared to two idiots not even on the Iowa roster. You're worse than a hypocrite.

Who stole what truck (allegedly)?

This is a live lookin at Anthony and his buddy in the stolen car living their best life:

Bd_E8D.gif

Who stole what truck (allegedly)?
Last year Casey Swiderski stole a teammates truck and crashed it. I don't recall which teammate off the top of my head but am sure someone else around here can recall.

*Edit, stole is probably the improper word to use here, but he was drunk and borrowed a teammates truck without permission and wrecked it. This was after he got a disorderly conduct for setting off fireworks inside another students apartment.

Last edited:
Triggered much? You’re reaching. My comment is about how way too many people on here paint him as some persecuted sweetheart. To be fair, there is a group that rolls their eyes as much as I do. The very visible fact that he was going full drama by recording this otherwise trivial incident is hilarious.
He's pretty much a moron.

I like BIRDBRAIN better. It's a popular nickname lately. 😉
Well i guess if you agree to everyone calling you lying D*CKH**D then OK?!?!?! How is your liberTARD position working out for you AssHat??? 96 TERRORIST caught so far in the USA D*CKH**D!!! Yea I know, TRUMP hurt you in your panties!!! NOW F-OFF!!!
Last year Casey Swiderski stole a teammates truck and crashed it. I don't recall which teammate off the top of my head but am sure someone else around here can recall.

*Edit, stole is probably the improper word to use here, but he was drunk and borrowed a teammates truck without permission and wrecked it. This was after he got a disorderly conduct for setting off fireworks inside another students apartment.
Had a kid on my college team do that. Only he borrowed our roommates Audi to go to work. Then got drunk, didn't return it, and totaled it later that night in some unknown location. Found it the next day in a BAD area. How he would up there is still a mystery? Whole story is funny as hell for everyone except the owner of the car!!!

I have no clue if he was in the wrong.

I just want to point out that “recording is an aggressive move” is a really stupid comment and makes you sound really old.

If anything of note happens, everybody under the age of 45-50 will start recording. ESPECIALLY if you think you’re being wronged. It’s not only accepted, but most would recommend it just to cover your butt.
I've seen some of those videos with the police. They mostly look like jackasses. Listen, this kid is trouble, he's a moron , and Iowa should cut him loose or they will regret it.

I don't think we have the potential to get anyone to wrestle at 197 that is a past National champion. The problem is if he'll ever get here. And I don't know for sure the Glazier can make 184. I think that's speculative at best. Although hopeful.
Glazier is solid, I do not know how many years he has left.

Reactions: Hawkgma
I read the initial allegation in a thread earlier and assumed it was a bad joke made up by a PSU fan. Then. I thought Anthony assaulted a student. Now I realize it was the father of a student.

Still think we need a criminal flow chat for the clan.
Now that I know who he allegedly attacked, it’s even more bizarre. Anthony and Aj seem to love this guy on their social media, long before they considered coming to Iowa. I would like to see the police report detailing him randomly attacking, choking, breaking his bones, stealing his car, then burglarizing his house. He had plenty of opportunities in Iowa city and in his year off to raise hell, and kept out of trouble. Seems like he would have to be out of his mind on drugs to consider doing this to a stranger much less a friend. Something stinks here, and it started on the PSU board.

Now that I know who he allegedly attacked, it’s even more bizarre. Anthony and Aj seem to love this guy on their social media, long before they considered coming to Iowa. I would like to see the police report detailing him randomly attacking, choking, breaking his bones, stealing his car, then burglarizing his house. He had plenty of opportunities in Iowa city and in his year off to raise hell, and kept out of trouble. Seems like he would have to be out of his mind on drugs to consider doing this to a stranger much less a friend. Something stinks here, and it started on the PSU board.
Seriously? Randomly? I saw a tweet from the alleged victim’s brother confirming the incident, apparently.

It sounds like you’re living somewhere along D’Nile…

Seriously? Randomly? I saw a tweet from the alleged victim’s brother confirming the incident, apparently.

It sounds like you’re living somewhere along D’Nile…
Hard to believe there is no law enforcement involved. I said randomly because the rumor gave no reason for the alleged attack, car theft and burglary. I know you hate them so don’t follow their social media, but if you did, you would think this guy is like a second father to them. Just would love to know if any of this is true, and what started it. Obviously if true, Anthony wasted his last chance to get a free college education and be a D1 wrestler. Will have to go MMA, good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Hard to believe there is no law enforcement involved. I said randomly because the rumor gave no reason for the alleged attack, car theft and burglary. I know you hate them so don’t follow their social media, but if you did, you would think this guy is like a second father to them. Just would love to know if any of this is true, and what started it. Obviously if true, Anthony wasted his last chance to get a free college education and be a D1 wrestler. Will have to go MMA, good luck with that.
I have no idea if law enforcement is involved. Random means something different than you think it means, imo.

Btw, I don’t really hate many people. I don’t hate the Ferrari clan. Just don’t think they’re a good fit for our wrestling program.

After doing some time of course

LE is not always immediately "involved" as in publicly commenting. When there are always problems, there are always problems. I think the saying goes something like that. Or maybe its' wherever you go, there you are? It's amazing how many D1 wrestlers avoid the volume and intensity of this idiot's problems. Like almost every other one. the common denominator in all of the Ferrari BS is him.

LE is not always immediately "involved" as in publicly commenting. When there are always problems, there are always problems. I think the saying goes something like that. Or maybe its' wherever you go, there you are? It's amazing how many D1 wrestlers avoid the volume and intensity of this idiot's problems. Like almost every other one. the common denominator in all of the Ferrari BS is him.
Think your talking about AJ, I was talking about this rumor about Anthony.

I have no idea if law enforcement is involved. Random means something different than you think it means, imo.

Btw, I don’t really hate many people. I don’t hate the Ferrari clan. Just don’t think they’re a good fit for our wrestling program.
Would spontaneous be better. If even half of this is true, there better be law enforcement involved. That should come out within a week. I still have no idea what was the actual source of this story, other than some PSU dude.

Would spontaneous be better. If even half of this is true, there better be law enforcement involved. That should come out within a week. I still have no idea what was the actual source of this story, other than some PSU dude.
I read a tweet from someone with the same last name as the person referenced in the current alleged crimes. That tweet questioned why the brothers were being allowed to remain in the wrestling community.

Right. It was actually johnstownsteel who attacked the guy and framed Anthony. LMAO.

Btw, I don’t really hate many people. I don’t hate the Ferrari clan. Just don’t think they’re a good fit for our wrestling program the sport of wrestling in any way.
Fixed.

Reactions: el dub
Right. It was actually johnstownsteel who attacked the guy and framed Anthony. LMAO.
Leave me out of this. I dont even come here to troll Iowa fans anymore. All the nonstop blunders coming from your coaching staff and athletes and their parents is enough to torture them. That and I'm finding myself feeling mildly bad for Hawk Nation...

I have to admit, I have never believed AJ to be remotely intelligent enough to make the above up. Either he has a great publicist to help save him with great spin or he is actually telling the truth.

With that said, I actually lean towards it being the truth. Once you have earned a reputation like AJ has, and make NO mistake, AJ has earned it, many will look for any reason at all to make him go away. That will be the problem with AJ going forward, that I admit could be an issue for Iowa if they ever did bring him on. No matter how good he did, if he did anything that could even begin to be looked at as out of line, there will be those that magnify it 100fold.

Even though I have been a proponent of bringing him on board, I can definitely see that making it a lot harder to take the risk…

Reactions: el dub

I have to admit, I have never believed AJ to be remotely intelligent enough to make the above up. Either he has a great publicist to help save him with great spin or he is actually telling the truth.

With that said, I actually lean towards it being the truth. Once you have earned a reputation like AJ has, and make NO mistake, AJ has earned it, many will look for any reason at all to make him go away. That will be the problem with AJ going forward, that I admit could be an issue for Iowa if they ever did bring him on. No matter how good he did, if he did anything that could even begin to be looked at as out of line, there will be those that magnify it 100fold.

Even though I have been a proponent of bringing him on board, I can definitely see that making it a lot harder to take the risk…

dude. it ain't the truth. at all. not even a tiny bit of it.

He knew he wasn't allowed on the floor. He was kicked off it multiple times. Then jumped the rail.

Put it like this... he was there last year. No issues. He decided to break rules multiple times. And rather than have him become a spectacle - they trespassed him. He's a fugging idiot.

dude. it ain't the truth. at all. not even a tiny bit of it.

He knew he wasn't allowed on the floor. He was kicked off it multiple times. Then jumped the rail.

Put it like this... he was there last year. No issues. He decided to break rules multiple times. And rather than have him become a spectacle - they trespassed him. He's a fugging idiot.
I haven’t heard or read the middle part anywhere. Would you mind posting the info and the source?

Just cut bait with the entire family. Not hard.
Try to keep Angelo. If daddy says they are a package or nothing, then tell him to f-off. Angelo is the only one who is going to do anything in wrestling, and Iowa is the best place for him to be. If dad wants to screw Angelo because his older brothers are criminal narcissist thugs, then so be it, they can all wrestle at some junior college somewhere.

dude. are you serious?

i was there.
Then why wait until now to say it? Why wouldn't you have posted that on here prior to now?

I mean, man, this part of the topic went how many days with 5 pages of posts? You were there and never came on and said, "Hey, I was there guys. This is exactly what happened?"

Is this the same thing as your "Kueter is going to leave because of the Ferrari's" source? ;)

Last edited:
I'm a winning first kind of fan, but this whole situation just creeps me out. Seth Gross was kicked off the team, even though they knew he could've helped them in the future. Just kind of disappointing the kind of people we're turning to now after having such a likable national championship core.

I'm a winning first kind of fan, but this whole situation just creeps me out. Seth Gross was kicked off the team, even though they knew he could've helped them in the future. Just kind of disappointing the kind of people we're turning to now after having such a likable national championship core.
A major difference there. Gross broke a rather severe law, while on the team and admitting he did so. The Brands had no choice. With the Ferraris continuing to put up so much smoke, even I am now leaning towards cutting ties with the older 2. But, it is very important to make the distinction when comparing Gross to them...

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I don't think Gross was kicked off. He had an option to work his way back and chose a fresh start instead. I'm pretty sure one of the other kids arrested with him was back on the team afterwards.

I'm not sure Seth Gross is Seth Gross at Iowa anyway. He was not good his freshman year here. AJ Schopp was really important to his development at SDSU. Who on our staff was going to develop that skillset?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT