ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari in the house last night

Please tell me what actual belief I am holding onto incorrectly? I am all eyes…
This reminds me of the situation where AJ was asking security why he was being booted from event and them declining to wallow in that mud by providing an answer.

Others here know what I’m talking about. And that’s as close to consensual reality as we’re going to get today, I’m pretty sure.

This reminds me of the situation where AJ was asking security why he was being booted from event and them declining to wallow in that mud by providing an answer.

Others here know what I’m talking about. And that’s as close to consensual reality as we’re going to get today, I’m pretty sure.
Are you back to smoking again? That post made literally no contextual sense whatsoever. You are the one that said I am the one that won’t budge from my stance. It should be pretty easy for you to say what that stance is.

Especially when you say that stance is mistaken…

Just wow. How absolutely ignorant of actual facts can someone be? Or in a cult? The border... who mentioned the border? You made idiot statements, as well as totally wrong statements... regarding his court cases. About a dozen people have pointed that out to you. For the fifth time.. how stupid are you? You better stick to wrestling... cause your credibility and ablity to converse about politics is literally beyond laughable. Do you not truly see how utterly embarassing you have become? Like... Jewish space lazer embarassing. Like I said... just wow.
See how stupid someone can be in todays world and get away with it!^!^!^!^! "Who mentioned the border" are you a MORON??? You POS, a minimum of 100,000 americans are dead right now because of this C*CKS*CK*R

The court cases have, or will ALL be WON by the GREAT DONALD J. TRUMP!!!

Not sure if CORRUPT is to big a word for you or something? That is what our government is right now. TRY WATCHING some REAL NEWS!!!!

What is REALLY EMBARRASSING is people like you are allowed to exist in AMERICA!!! In china, middle east countries, russia, you would be eliminated!!! Always felt that that was not right, but I am seriously beginning to wonder?

The fact that the demoRAT party is nothing more the anti-American SCUMBAGS who have gotten countless Americans KILLED while selling out those they are suppose to represent. Then have BRAIN DEAD and I must assume heavy drug users like you support them!!! It is WAY beyond comprehension!!!

Yep, Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser LOST all those cases... and is up to a half a BILLION $$ in fines. Criminals will be criminals... and accountability is a bitch, as Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is finding out. I see he posted $91 MILLION bond today related to his half a BILLION in fines. 🤣🤣 Hey Ironturd, you going to the big party at E Jean Carroll's tonight... drinks are on her!! See you there! And in regards to your first question... we sure do dummy.

• Haha
Reactions: T8KUDWN
what is currently a “He said-He said” situation. I
It is far from a he said, he said situation. A he said, he said is when someone has the property of someone. One says he stole it. The other says it was given to him. That is he said, he said. It really can't be proven one way or the other. Ever.

In this case, a guy has injuries. Those are real. If his story is real, there will be video of Anthony driving in his car and his phone will ping at the guys house. They will also prove whether the clothes he is wearing are his possessions. That isn't a he said, he said. That's called an investigation.

It is far from a he said, he said situation. A he said, he said is when someone has the property of someone. One says he stole it. The other says it was given to him. That is he said, he said. It really can't be proven one way or the other. Ever.

In this case, a guy has injuries. Those are real. If his story is real, there will be video of Anthony driving in his car and his phone will ping at the guys house. They will also prove whether the clothes he is wearing are his possessions. That isn't a he said, he said. That's called an investigation.
It absolutely is when Bunji’s reputation is what it is. I listed several questions that easily address everything you stated to easily make it all a hearsay situation, SO FAR. It is entirely possible Bunji started a fight. It is also entirely possible that Anthony was allowed to use the car in question as part of the services rendered.

Mind you I didn’t say ANY of that is true. I simply said Bunji’s reputation is more than enough to sow considerable doubt. It is just very easy for those on here that are already anti-Ferrari to go all on on that regardless of Bunji’s rep because you have already decided on who and what Anthony is…

Reactions: Libertylover
WRONG!!! try again!!!

ANYONE who supports this anti-American SCUMBAG is even a BIGGER SCUMBAG!!!

WRONG!!! try again!!!!

IF you believe this was on the up and up???? You are a BIGGER Horses A$$ then I even imagined!!!

Yea china paid hunter millions because he uh, because he was good at uh, well because he could provide them with uh???

YEA the boarder is secure!!! uh wait the boarder is not secure because of TRUMP, uh wait the 93 executive orders removing TRUMPS policies by the POS!!!

We need to REMOVE these diseased LOSERS from our board!!! Go to the Pocket Pool board!!!
Damn it, grandpa got his Commodore 64 connected to internet again.

Yep, Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser LOST all those cases... and is up to a half a BILLION $$ in fines. Criminals will be criminals... and accountability is a bitch, as Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is finding out. I see he posted $91 MILLION bond today related to his half a BILLION in fines. 🤣🤣 Hey Ironturd, you going to the big party at E Jean Carroll's tonight... drinks are on her!! See you there! And in regards to your first question... we sure do dummy.
You are a jealous lying anti-American brain dead drug addict liberTARD LOSER!!! now go with your other special interest group POS friend and F-OFF!!!!

YEA the boarder is secure!!! uh wait the boarder is not secure
kelly slater surfer GIF

The boarder? Honestly, you are the worst speller in the history of the internet.

You are a jealous lying anti-American brain dead drug addict liberTARD LOSER!!! now go with your other special interest group POS friend and F-OFF!!!!
Half a billion $$ dollars in fines. 😂😂 Dozens of his lost cases, 😂😂 91 felony charges. 😂😂 A convicted sexual abuser 😂😂 Quite the American. 😂😂 You support the convict that ponied up $92 MILLION today for E Jean. Send him more money!! 😂😂

kelly slater surfer GIF

The boarder? Honestly, you are the worst speller in the history of the internet.
The boarder Ironturd? Thank you again for showing us how absolutely stupid you are. Did you miss spelling in sixth grade? Does your head hurt at the end of the day from, well, attempting to think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcpat
I-bird, I can almost see little drops of your saliva and sweat hitting the computer screen as you typed that. Take it easy buddy, before you have a coronary. None of us is worth having one of those. Besides, we have a whole election year to get through. By November, if some of us are in a hospital, a facility, or a jail, I wouldn't be surprised. If any of us lands up there, say "Hi" to Donny for the rest of us. ;)

Reactions: sabula
Good catch. Ironturd logic I suppose. And I apologize to all for getting too political on the wrestling board. Sometimes when I see absolute lies or ignorance, I can't help myself. In this case, it was both. Good day all.
No need to apologize, it freshened this Ferrari hater thread up with some good old fashioned Trump hating.

Reactions: el dub
It matters a ton. You have a heavy drinker who is known to steal from people. How do you know there wasn’t a fight that Bunji started? How do you know that Bunji didn’t default significant funds for services rendered? How do you know that he wasn’t allowing Anthony to use his car as part of their agreement? How do you know that those items were not given to him as part of his services rendered?

When the source is less than reputable those questions become significantly more important…
Because they want Ferrari’s to fail so badly, they don’t care where their sketchy information comes from. Same mentality they have towards Trump

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Because they want Ferrari’s to fail so badly, they don’t care where their sketchy information comes from. Same mentality they have towards Trump
Why would we want potential recruits to fail? That question doesn’t make sense to me. I want all recruits to succeed. We‘re tired of fighting for second place.

That said, I’m a student of abnormal psychology…. I recognize malignant narcissism and am familiar with the potential danger to the social construct of specific sports team or nation in general.

Reactions: sabula
Just wow. How absolutely ignorant of actual facts can someone be? Or in a cult? The border... who mentioned the border? You made idiot statements, as well as totally wrong statements... regarding his court cases. About a dozen people have pointed that out to you. For the fifth time.. how stupid are you? You better stick to wrestling... cause your credibility and ablity to converse about politics is literally beyond laughable. Do you not truly see how utterly embarassing you have become? Like... Jewish space lazer embarassing. Like I said... just wow.

Unfortunately he's embarrassing in regards to wrestling the majority of the time as well.

See how stupid someone can be in todays world and get away with it!^!^!^!^! "Who mentioned the border" are you a MORON??? You POS, a minimum of 100,000 americans are dead right now because of this C*CKS*CK*R

The court cases have, or will ALL be WON by the GREAT DONALD J. TRUMP!!!

Not sure if CORRUPT is to big a word for you or something? That is what our government is right now. TRY WATCHING some REAL NEWS!!!!

What is REALLY EMBARRASSING is people like you are allowed to exist in AMERICA!!! In china, middle east countries, russia, you would be eliminated!!! Always felt that that was not right, but I am seriously beginning to wonder?

The fact that the demoRAT party is nothing more the anti-American SCUMBAGS who have gotten countless Americans KILLED while selling out those they are suppose to represent. Then have BRAIN DEAD and I must assume heavy drug users like you support them!!! It is WAY beyond comprehension!!!
Imposter! No TWOOOOO big a worm! Those caps and !!!! are lacking and not peaking for big tens and nationals! Yinz need a pop

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Why would we want potential recruits to fail? That question doesn’t make sense to me. I want all recruits to succeed. We‘re tired of fighting for second place.

That said, I’m a student of abnormal psychology…. I recognize malignant narcissism and am familiar with the potential danger to the social construct of specific sports team or nation in general.
From Tikk10, an attorney and good poster on BWI related to Anthony:

"Okay, so the lack of real information was driving me nuts so I went looking for the criminal cases supposedly at issue. I wasn't able to find anything in the Orange County or Hillsborough County databases, but those incidents are more recent, so it's likely that they're simply not there... yet. But the Orange County case alleges Battery and the Hillsborough alleges Robbery.

I was able to find, though, in the Pinellas County docket, documentation on an arrest, indictment, and eventual no contest plea for Anthony Ferrari for petty theft. The documents contain a lot of info that should have been redacted, but I'm too tired to redact now so I'll do so sometime this weekend, and post those docs then by editing this post. But I will summarize what's there.

Per an "Information," which is essentially a grand-jury-less indictment, on March 23, 2023, Anthony Ferrari "unlawfully obtained" the property of another, namely watches / t-shirt / shoes / sunglasses valued between $100 > $750 from [name withheld] in violation of FL Statute 812.014(2)(e).

The Information lists a Tampa address for Ferrari. Ferrari then failed to appear for the arraignment, after which time a warrant was issued for his arrest. In a subsequently-filed motion to withdraw the warrant, he claimed to have found out about the warrant when he was pulled over in a traffic stop in Iowa in November 2023.

In early December he gets a FL lawyer and attorney, who appears, kills the warrant, and gets the matter put on the docket for a pre-trial hearing.

Ferrari then pleads (in absentia, i.e., remotely--from Iowa) No Contest on January 6, 2024.

On January 12, 2024, the court accepts the plea and orders Ferrari to pay court costs and restitution of $820 to [name withheld]."

So in looking for any recent law enforcement activity on Anthony, an unknown case was spotted from March 2023. Anthony committed to Iowa on March 20, 2023 according to Flo. Three days later on March 23, 2023 he is in Florida committing crimes. Most Iowa fans have moved on from AJ, but there are still holdouts on Anthony. They all need to drop Anthony like he's radioactive because he is. He is a straight up sociopath. Three crimes in three straight years between 18-20 years old sounds like someone who is going to be in the penal system for awhile. I just hope he gets help and/or put away before he commits a truly violent act. No amount of hugs are going to fix Anthony.

Last edited:
kelly slater surfer GIF

Yea sorry the internet smart guy spell check about the auto spell DORK!!!
Half a billion $$ dollars in fines. 😂😂 Dozens of his lost cases, 😂😂 91 felony charges. 😂😂 A convicted sexual abuser 😂😂 Quite the American. 😂😂 You support the convict that ponied up $92 MILLION today for E Jean. Send him more money!! 😂😂
You are a half billion away from having a brain LOSER!!!!
The boarder Ironturd? Thank you again for showing us how absolutely stupid you are. Did you miss spelling in sixth grade? Does your head hurt at the end of the day from, well, attempting to think?
SEE ABOVE LOSER!!!
I-bird, I can almost see little drops of your saliva and sweat hitting the computer screen as you typed that. Take it easy buddy, before you have a coronary. None of us is worth having one of those. Besides, we have a whole election year to get through. By November, if some of us are in a hospital, a facility, or a jail, I wouldn't be surprised. If any of us lands up there, say "Hi" to Donny for the rest of us. ;)
You aint no grapple fan DORK!!!
That says more about you than it does him. Calls for a moment of self reflection.
YES says he is GETTING IT!!!
Ironbird is a delicate little snowflake. Poor fella got his feelings hurt real bad.
I would slap SH*T outa ALL you dorks at once and that is just another FACT to choke on!!!! OH, wood siding is for LOSERS!!!!

TRUMP 2024

MAGA BABY!!!!

"Okay, so the lack of real information was driving me nuts so I went looking for the criminal cases supposedly at issue. I wasn't able to find anything in the Orange County or Hillsborough County databases, but those incidents are more recent, so it's likely that they're simply not there... yet. But the Orange County case alleges Battery and the Hillsborough alleges Robbery.

I was able to find, though, in the Pinellas County docket, documentation on an arrest, indictment, and eventual no contest plea for Anthony Ferrari for petty theft. The documents contain a lot of info that should have been redacted, but I'm too tired to redact now so I'll do so sometime this weekend, and post those docs then by editing this post. But I will summarize what's there.

Per an "Information," which is essentially a grand-jury-less indictment, on March 23, 2023, Anthony Ferrari "unlawfully obtained" the property of another, namely watches / t-shirt / shoes / sunglasses valued between $100 > $750 from [name withheld] in violation of FL Statute 812.014(2)(e).

The Information lists a Tampa address for Ferrari. Ferrari then failed to appear for the arraignment, after which time a warrant was issued for his arrest. In a subsequently-filed motion to withdraw the warrant, he claimed to have found out about the warrant when he was pulled over in a traffic stop in Iowa in November 2023.

In early December he gets a FL lawyer and attorney, who appears, kills the warrant, and gets the matter put on the docket for a pre-trial hearing.

Ferrari then pleads (in absentia, i.e., remotely--from Iowa) No Contest on January 6, 2024.

On January 12, 2024, the court accepts the plea and orders Ferrari to pay court costs and restitution of $820 to [name withheld]."

So in looking for any recent law enforcement activity on Anthony, an unknown case was spotted from March 2023. Anthony committed to Iowa on March 20, 2023 according to Flo. Three days later on March 23, 2023 he is in Florida committing crimes. Most Iowa fans have moved on from AJ, but there are still holdouts on Anthony. They all need to drop Anthony like he's radioactive because he is. He is a straight up sociopath. Three crimes in three straight years between 18-20 years old sounds like someone who is going to be in the penal system for awhile. I just hope he gets help and/or put away before he commits a truly violent act. No amount of hugs are going to fix Anthony.
You lost me at

‘good poster on BWI’

Is that like a unicorn or something?
Some fantasy made up thing? ……
😜

You lost me at

‘good poster on BWI’

Is that like a unicorn or something?
Some fantasy made up thing? ……
😜
How tiresome. Not every reply to a PSU poster requires incivility. I was taught by my parents to be respectful of others and not engage in personal attacks just for the jolly of it. That's just me though. Have a good day sir.

How tiresome. Not every reply to a PSU poster requires incivility. I was taught by my parents to be respectful of others and not engage in personal attacks just for the jolly of it. That's just me though. Have a good day sir.
Unfortunately, only 1-2 PSU fans who post over here have earned the right to be treated in a civil manner. Here's another douchebag PSU fan...

PSUWrestling2425 said:
Why does your head coach sound like someone is pinching his nose when he talks?

And you idiots wonder why there's a level of cynicism regarding PSU folks on this board.
If you haven't figured this out by now, not more I can say...

Unfortunately, only 1-2 PSU fans who post over here have earned the right to be treated in a civil manner. Here's another douchebag PSU fan...

PSUWrestling2425 said:
Why does your head coach sound like someone is pinching his nose when he talks?

And you idiots wonder why there's a level of cynicism regarding PSU folks on this board.
If you haven't figured this out by now, not more I can say...
You can say that, and you may be right. I can think of more than that that are good but agree a majority are just a bunch of children. Put them on ignore. That said, my post had nothing derogatory in it and I was simply sharing information that I thought this board may find useful. People need to know when to flog a poster and when to appreciate a post. Immediately bashing a fan of another school without cause hurts this forum more than it does me. Why not keep the gunpowder dry sometimes is all I was saying.

Reactions: Hawkgma

Lol y’all are seriously obsessed with Iowa wrestling. How much time did this dude waste ‘investigating’ for the message board dolts? The lack of information was ‘driving him nuts’ 😂

You can say that, and you may be right. I can think of more than that that are good but agree a majority are just a bunch of children. Put them on ignore. That said, my post had nothing derogatory in it and I was simply sharing information that I thought this board may find useful. People need to know when to flog a poster and when to appreciate a post. Immediately bashing a fan of another school without cause hurts this forum more than it does me. Why not keep the gunpowder dry sometimes is all I was saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT