ADVERTISEMENT

Akrum Wadley

He's the best player on our offense since he stepped on campus. He is a very, very special player with a skillset never seen in the Ferentz era. Wadley is cut from the same cloth as Shady McCoy and Dion Lewis. I hope that he is able to overcome his size limitations to have the opportunity to play on Sundays.

He's the best player on our offense since he stepped on campus. He is a very, very special player with a skillset never seen in the Ferentz era. Wadley is cut from the same cloth as Shady McCoy and Dion Lewis. I hope that he is able to overcome his size limitations to have the opportunity to play on Sundays.
I'm saying either offense, he's always the best player on our offense.

Corporal Kirk ( I busted him down from Captain to Private last week and have now promoted him to Corporal ) finally saw fit to feature Akrum. He rushed 25 times. Against, North Dakota State the Corporal rushed him a paltry 4 times. Ouch! Better late than never, I guess.

To a lesser degree, playing Ekakite, Rugamba and Gair was helpful. They all made key plays last night the "starters" do not make.

I wonder if we have receivers sitting on the bench that could contribute. Last night our wideouts had only 14 yards!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT