ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones is headed to trial this week.

Always a smart move to go on air in the middle of a trial and claim the Judge is railroading you.

That’s just a trial 101 basic.

Idiots are always going to idiot. I saw an "interview" of his with Glenn f'n Greenwald, where Glenn was feeding him answers/reasons for his Sandy Hook/Stolen Election rhetoric. Alex didn't take the cue and continued spewing garbage.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Jones was to be in Court today to hear the Plaintiffs testify. He skipped out because he’s a coward.

Instead, he went on air and mocked one of the testifying parents.

Otherwise, still seems to be handling the pressure well.

Jones was to be in Court today to hear the Plaintiffs testify. He skipped out because he’s a coward.

Instead, he went on air and mocked one of the testifying parents.

Otherwise, still seems to be handling the pressure well.

Look, to paraphrase Lionel Hutz, that's why you're the judge and I'm just the law talking poster, but it seems to me that Jones has benefited from tremendous leniency. It seems like at some point a judge would have let him spend a few nights in jail for contempt. But, then, I suppose he'd love that, and base an appeal on it.

Still handling the pressure well. Decided to show up for the afternoon after trashing the plaintiffs on air in the morning.

Befire heading into her courtroom, holds a sidewalk press conference and calls the judge a liar.

lol, his lawyer is as dumb as he is.

idiot-loser.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT