ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones vs The Truth

tumorboy

HR Legend
Sep 24, 2002
Good documentary on Sandy Hook lawsuits. Alex Jones similar to Trump has monetized lying. Mixing entertainment with news. These guys will never miss a beat with their followers. Continuing to rake it in while claiming victimhood and fighting for you.

Last edited:
It directly links when Alex would run some crazy conspiracy story to the parents getting an uptick in threats and harassment. Also the stories would get an uptick in traffic causing him to have a spike in vitamin sales. Which his business sales manager said they wished to encourage more spikes in traffic.
Parents said they would get recognized in public even if on a business meeting in California. Then the individuals would almost always begin to rant calling them evil, fake, etc etc. Crazy stuff.

Great show. Accidentally stumbled on it while flipping and the family was glued to it.

This whole conspiracy/anti-government thing that has taken over American culture is fascinating to me. I moved back to the United States a few years ago and it absolutely blows my mind how dumb this country has gotten over the years.....especially when compared to other countries. The wheels are definitely falling off and the American people only have themselves to blame.

Great show. Accidentally stumbled on it while flipping and the family was glued to it.

This whole conspiracy/anti-government thing that has taken over American culture is fascinating to me. I moved back to the United States a few years ago and it absolutely blows my mind how dumb this country has gotten over the years.....especially when compared to other countries. The wheels are definitely falling off and the American people only have themselves to blame.
If Charles Manson had been born in the late 70s or the 80s. He’d been worth a fortune.

I know someone who's into the whole Alex Jones/Infowars stuff- even buys the vitamins. Also listens to another one- Salty Cracker- or something.

Its hard to have conversations with them

"Nice weather today" -

"Cause the government is spraying chemtrails to control the weather"

"Hear about that bridge collapse?"

"Just a way for them to drive up costs of goods"

Literally everything is guided back to some agenda

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT