ADVERTISEMENT

Alina Habba, attorney for the worst President in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth explaining to you that this was purely about the punishment phase, and Trump was already found guilty? Is it worth explaining to you the testimony from the first trial that the jury based their decision on? Is it worth explaining to you that if you lose one case, your best course of action is to STFU? Is it worth explaining to you that you should hire good lawyers, not just ones that look good in a two piece lounging beside the pool at Mar A Lago?

He's MAGA, even if you explained it he wouldn't understand it

Things are going well for Ms. Habba.

Habba "letter of allegations" is embedded in this article

How many many people have ruined their lives by their dedication and loyalty to MAGA? It seems they will all walk up to the line but when it comes to going to jail for Trump, it ends there. Ms. Habba is certainly flirting with it by taking a page from Trumps incendiary rhetoric and legal playbook, but she got schooled in the court room, I expect the Judge is going to hammer her hard for this one and for what? To please a party of one - Trump.

Trump will let Habba die on the vine and use any punishment she gets as another reason to play victim. A win in his head at the cost of Habbas career and future.

Are there any more lawyers on deck to take her place besides this guy?

s-l1200.webp

Things are going well for Ms. Habba.

I assume the threat is where this ends? It seems like a lot of effort and entanglement for Kaplan as long as Habba shuts up from now on? However, Habba is stupid, and she's doing stuff purely to appease Trump's shattered ego, so, I can see her continuing to do dumb things. She seems destined to be Trump's Fox TV lawyer after being removed from actual lawyer stuff. Then, he'll dump her.
Everything Trump touches dies.

I assume the threat is where this ends? It seems like a lot of effort and entanglement for Kaplan as long as Habba shuts up from now on? However, Habba is stupid, and she's doing stuff purely to appease Trump's shattered ego, so, I can see her continuing to do dumb things. She seems destined to be Trump's Fox TV lawyer after being removed from actual lawyer stuff. Then, he'll dump her.
Everything Trump touches dies.

After $700M+ in slander payments to Dominion, and facing another $2B+ from Smartmatic, I really doubt Fox will want much to do with her. She doesn't appear to understand "where the line is" on making statement that will cost her and her network serious legal issues...

After $700M+ in slander payments to Dominion, and facing another $2B+ from Smartmatic, I really doubt Fox will want much to do with her. She doesn't appear to understand "where the line is" on making statement that will cost her and her network serious legal issues...
I meant Trump's talk on TV lawyer. They can let her talk all she wants without being sued as long as they start running disclaimers.

I meant Trump's talk on TV lawyer. They can let her talk all she wants without being sued as long as they start running disclaimers.

No; "disclaimers" won't work when someone is continually defaming them. That's why you don't see Tucker Carlson on Fox, anymore.

Appellate work is typically a different skill set, so he shouldn’t. But I think the only skill set he looks for is someone who argues loudly with the judge and in front of the cameras. So he’ll probably stick with her.

Clearly didn't pick her for the first go around based on her competency and skill set. Why start now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT