ADVERTISEMENT

Already got banned by BWI.

He never did.
Stop lying. Just stop lying. It's admitted and accepted into evidence.
Spanier/Curly/Shultz lied to Courtney and said it was "horse play" and Courtney STILL told them to report Jerry to DPW. Courtney's sworn deposition says as much. A jury believed him in two cases, while Spanier/Curly/Shultz/Sandusky are in prison!
The verdict is in. You lose.

Last edited:
Pedarist State University. Let's never forget the massive academic fraud PSU allowed Michael Mann to commit, publish and then attempted to conceal. Who would let their kids attend? U Penn, a great Ivy school. Pitt, good school. Temple, Villanova and Duquense are decent places. Options people, think options.

Reactions: reotto
Can't refute bs, can you?
It's been a really rough decade for you. Lol.
What a difference 10 years makes. You were the internet champion of two pillars of college sports virtue. Dean Smith and Joe Paterno.
Turns out Dean Smith orchestrated and ran a system of defrauding his players out of an honest education, while simultaneously cheating the rest of the college basketball teams for 3 decades!
Joe Paterno...well, we've been discussing him enough already..
Your just bad luck or really bad at picking your sports heroes.

Pedarist State University. Let's never forget the massive academic fraud PSU allowed Michael Mann to commit, publish and then attempted to conceal. Who would let their kids attend? U Penn, a great Ivy school. Pitt, good school. Temple, Villanova and Duquense are decent places. Options people, think options.

Bullshit.

Whoa, easy Dog. The actions of one retired football coach do not undo or lessen the accomplishments of graduates of Penn State who have done great things academically both at PSU and beyond, do they? As the father of a high school senior in PA, I would be happy to send my son to Penn State for what, I'm pretty sure, will be a very good education.
Come down off your academic high horse. Iowa is much closer to Penn State wrt academics than it is to Duke, Stanford or the Ivy of your choice.

Reactions: OldTiredLion
Whoa, easy Dog. The actions of one retired football coach do not undo or lessen the accomplishments of graduates of Penn State who have done great things academically both at PSU and beyond, do they? As the father of a high school senior in PA, I would be happy to send my son to Penn State for what, I'm pretty sure, will be a very good education.
Come down off your academic high horse. Iowa is much closer to Penn State wrt academics than it is to Duke, Stanford or the Ivy of your choice.
Agreed.

The BoT didn't want him there. By his retirement agreement, which they approved, they couldn't totally ban him, only not to bring children there. It was testified to he never did after 2001. Heim's secretary testified he was given keys to the SC Sheraton instead.

And why did the bot not want him on campus with kids?

My mistake - you are absolutely right - and in your own words the fact that he said he wished he would have done more - completely exonerates him and shows he knew nothing about it. I mean it was on his back porch - it doesn't count. Thank god, Jerry stopped molesting kids after that or otherwise that would reflect poorly.

Also - I have now come to realize that based off Joe Pa's testimony - there was absolutely nothing he could have done - it was the weekend and he didn't want to bother people and listen he told his boss - what an upstanding man.

I am sure the next troll/penn state comment would be that the testimony is false and he would never say this.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/12/transcript-joe-paternos-grand-jury-testimony/

But never
And why did the bot not want him on campus with kids?

Ask Raykovitz and Heim. Sandusky was never seen again on Campus with kids after 2001, so we have abunch of liars the BoT paid off to protect family, themselves and friends who were enriching themselves at Penn State expense at TSM. That's your cover up, not this Joe, Curley, Spanier and Schulz bullshit.

c3b36643cd223f400c93de210fa5034d.jpg

It was the Second Mile on the grassy knoll!
Seriously, I have no doubt that people at Second Mile knew as well. The problem is that there is no documentation that they were informed. Or at least none that has come to light. The Second Mile is not subject to FOI laws, so we'll probably never know.
That has NOTHING to do with the cover up by PSU coaches/administration.
You apologists don't seem to understand how ridiculous these types of arguments make you look. If the Second Mile was investigated like PSU was, there would simply be more people in prison. Not LESS.
They would be sitting in the same prison as Spanier/Shultz/Curly.

It was the Second Mile on the grassy knoll!
Seriously, I have no doubt that people at Second Mile knew as well. The problem is that there is no documentation that they were informed. Or at least none that has come to light. The Second Mile is not subject to FOI laws, so we'll probably never know.
That has NOTHING to do with the cover up by PSU coaches/administration.
You apologists don't seem to understand how ridiculous these types of arguments make you look. If the Second Mile was investigated like PSU was, there would simply be more people in prison. Not LESS.
They would be sitting in the same prison as Spanier/Shultz/Curly.

You're obviously retarded with an IQ of golf par.

But never

Ask Raykovitz and Heim. Sandusky was never seen again on Campus with kids after 2001, so we have abunch of liars the BoT paid off to protect family, themselves and friends who were enriching themselves at Penn State expense at TSM. That's your cover up, not this Joe, Curley, Spanier and Schulz bullshit.

Once again another liar with no real proof (isn't that the way Penn State fans argue)

But never

Since you continuously give half answers, no answers etc to my question I will ask again. Why did the bot ban Sandusky from bringing kids on campus? with all of the investigations that went on I find it difficult to believe that they never even attempted a reason.

Since you continuously give half answers, no answers etc to my question I will ask again. Why did the bot ban Sandusky from bringing kids on campus? with all of the investigations that went on I find it difficult to believe that they never even attempted a reason.

Ask Jack "Slap On Some Swimming Trunks and a Jockstrap" Raykovitz. You were given the answer.

Ask Jack "Slap On Some Swimming Trunks and a Jockstrap" Raykovitz. You were given the answer.

I believe I asked you what the reason was. It's okay if you don't know, just say so. You have portrayed yourself as being fairly knowledgeable about this entire process so I thought you would know. I can find someone else who actually knows the situation and can answer rather than you who deflect and divert and avoid actually answering. It does discredit your other opinions on the subject.

I believe I asked you what the reason was. It's okay if you don't know, just say so. You have portrayed yourself as being fairly knowledgeable about this entire process so I thought you would know. I can find someone else who actually knows the situation and can answer rather than you who deflect and divert and avoid actually answering. It does discredit your other opinions on the subject.

After Mike and Joe reporting "an incident" Jerry was not allowed to bring children on campus because of injury "liability". Joe's notes reflect that.

After Mike and Joe reporting "an incident" Jerry was not allowed to bring children on campus because of injury "liability". Joe's notes reflect that.

Acts with a child of a sexual nature = "incident "
Emotional and physical abuse of a child = "injury liability"

Just the kind of people I would hope are looking forward to their special spot in hell. But yet there are some who continue to downplay, defend and deny the way this was allowed to continue

Acts with a child of a sexual nature = "incident "
Emotional and physical abuse of a child = "injury liability"

Just the kind of people I would hope are looking forward to their special spot in hell. But yet there are some who continue to downplay, defend and deny the way this was allowed to continue

Yes, all liars have a special spot in hell, and the afterlife. Consider yourself included.

You're obviously retarded with an IQ of golf par.
So....ya got nothing? That's what I thought you had!
Telling the Second Mile that Jerry was molesting someone on PSU's campus..DOES NOT EQUAL RESPONSIBLE ACTION!
GFY pedo boy. Or better yet, see if you can arrange a conjugal visit with Jerry.

Telling the Second Mile that Jerry was molesting someone on PSU's campus..DOES NOT EQUAL RESPONSIBLE ACTION!
GFY pedo boy. Or better yet, see if you can arrange a conjugal visit with Jerry.
The Second Mile = Omaha/Franklin Coverup. How much sense does it make to tell a pedophile ring about pedophilia going on in their inner circle? Do you think they don't already freaking know that? :rolleyes:

It's sad that the Ginger didn't do what he should have done: choke the life out of that monster in the shower and then beat his face into an unrecognizable pulp against the floor. I hope he regrets that for the rest of his life.

No one was "molested" on campus. Keep trying, Jr.

No one was "molested" on campus. Keep trying, Jr.
Lasch isn't on campus, huh? Keep telling yourself that, maybe it'll make it true.
How is it you find yourself with a screen name representing one of the worst scum bag, cheating Universities, while defending the pedophile enablers from another Universitiy? Just unlucky, I guess?

The Second Mile = Omaha/Franklin Coverup. How much sense does it make to tell a pedophile ring about pedophilia going on in their inner circle? Do you think they don't already freaking know that? :rolleyes:

It's sad that the Ginger didn't do what he should have done: choke the life out of that monster in the shower and then beat his face into an unrecognizable pulp against the floor. I hope he regrets that for the rest of his life.
Yep. At 6'3? 230 pounds? Mike could have wiped the floor with Jerry right then and there. And he should have.

Lasch isn't on campus, huh? Keep telling yourself that, maybe it'll make it true.
How is it you find yourself with a screen name representing one of the worst scum bag, cheating Universities, while defending the pedophile enablers from another Universitiy? Just unlucky, I guess?

Tell us what happened to who when and where in Lasch. Good luck, nothing happened there ever.

You have proven beyond a doubt you're a lying imbecile without a clue. Simply trolling and full of shit.

Tell us what happened to who when and where in Lasch. Good luck, nothing happened there ever.
Really? Then why are 3 PSU administrators in prison if "nothing" happened there? Tell it to the judge and jury. They probably don't have time your your stupidity either.

Yes, all liars have a special spot in hell, and the afterlife. Consider yourself included.

I have done plenty to earn my spot there. None of it related to this thread or this message board. Your special kind of reaction indicates that when I get there that you will have a special section with the other deniers. You know the kind of people that even prisoners can't stand, the people that either molested children, allowed it to o on, covered it up or denied that facts in the case where it occurred. Feel free to find any inaccuracies in my posts and list them, heck I think I even used Joe P
You have proven beyond a doubt you're a lying imbecile without a clue. Simply trolling and full of shit.

That doesn't look good for you. If he is all that and he is owning you in this thread well that makes you... hell not sure there are words for that

Really? Then why are 3 PSU administrators in prison if "nothing" happened there? Tell it to the judge and jury. They probably don't have time your your stupidity either.

Keep trying idiot. There aren't 3 in prison, and you avoided who was attacked in the Lasch Building. Be specific with who when and where. Good luck ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT