ADVERTISEMENT

Alt Right Cancel Culture

SoMplsHawkI

HR Heisman
Apr 20, 2006

A white college grad won't live in Mpls because it's become New Jack City.
A white middle aged male Disney fan won't go to Disney World because it's too 'woke'.

White people problems.

I didn't want to be rude and go there, but, yeah. That pic is one dangling cigarette away from being Trad.

I was going to say the same thing.

And I suspect if the picture zoomed out you would also see khaki pants with penny loafers and no socks.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Poor Disney fan boy.

I wish white, Christian males would find a strong advocate for their needs. They’ve been repressed for far too long.

I've never been to Disney, we are saving up to take the kids there this year hopefully.

But isn't adults going there without kids kind of weird. I always understood it to be mostly for kids.

Disney parks have always sucked. Not sure why anyone would spend thousands of dollars to drive their spoiled bratty kids half way across the country just to stand in line for hours to get on a two minute ride crappy log ride, whilst chomping on a stale two day old churro. And wondering where it all went wrong while watching a crackhead, high-school dropout dressed as Mickey try to cop a feel on their wife.

Why do people think I'm fat?

Because you sit in a car all day, eating at restaurants, and smoking like a chimney.

You have provided no evidence of being on meth...

So there’s about an 85% chance you’re fat. We’re playing the odds.

A white college grad won't live in Mpls because it's become New Jack City.
A white middle aged male Disney fan won't go to Disney World because it's too 'woke'.

White people problems.
stephen%20root%20o%20brother.jpg

Because you sit in a car all day, eating at restaurants, and smoking like a chimney.

You have provided no evidence of being on meth...

So there’s about an 85% chance you’re fat. We’re playing the odds.

Smoking doesn't make you fat.

In fact, many people gain weight when they try to quit smoking.

We plan on spending 1 of our days there. 2 days at Magic Kingdom and 1 day at the Animal park (I can't remember the name). We might spend a day at Animation studios. We havn't decided that yet.

Epcot is more adult oriented than the others.

Do 2 days at magic kingdom, 1 at universal and 1 at animal if you’re on a 4-day schedule with smaller kids.

Um...

Full disclosure: I am a Christian and a conservative Republican, so the people who run Disney and I do not see eye to eye.

NW5SOYQAQVFJNBI2VE7PIIHHXY
Nice catch. The people who run Disney were looking at the lazy eye a d he thought they were staring at his man bewbs

Smoking doesn't make you fat.

In fact, many people gain weight when they try to quit smoking.

It does not “make” you fat.

But the vast majority of smokers are fat. Likely a correlation with making bad choices, no self control, and having zero self esteem.

It does not “make” you fat.

But the vast majority of smokers are fat. Likely a correlation with making bad choices, no self control, and having zero self esteem.

I disagree. There is no correlation between tobacco use and obesity. Thinking about the smokers at my office and none of them are fat.

Disney parks have always sucked. Not sure why anyone would spend thousands of dollars to drive their spoiled bratty kids half way across the country just to stand in line for hours to get on a two minute ride crappy log ride, whilst chomping on a stale two day old churro. And wondering where it all went wrong while watching a crackhead, high-school dropout dressed as Mickey try to cop a feel on their wife.

The song of the poors....

My dad used to crap on things that we couldn't afford to....I feel you.

Epcot is more adult oriented than the others.

Do 2 days at magic kingdom, 1 at universal and 1 at animal if you’re on a 4-day schedule with smaller kids.

My wife and I actually went to universal back when we were dating. We didn't see anything there that we think our kids would like.

I have an inlaw that has been boycotting Target for years now due to their "transsexual bathrooms."

Smart move. I was there last week and saw a dude washing his balls and tits in the sink. I could barely watch after 5 minutes.

Yeah, the 5 minute mark is the toughest... but if you power through, everything after about 8 minutes gets much easier. It becomes enjoyable at about 14 minutes.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
How long ago was that? It has changed quite a bit through the years.

I think it was in August of '08. So it's been a little while I admit.

The Harry Potter World is really well done. And Marvel Islands is pretty good as well.

They don't really watch those two franchises. Harry Potter because I don't think they would really understand it and Marvel because of the violence.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT