ADVERTISEMENT

Amarion Nimmers Practice Highlights are IMPRESSIVE. On Aug 3, enters Transfer Portal

Here is another one:

"Only a child or a person with a mental disorder would do something like that."

You can't even link things. How bad of a troll are you?

here's the link, where SB_SB in May of 2022 was using mental illness as a weapon:

You can't even link things. How bad of a troll are you?

here's the link, where SB_SB in May of 2022 was using mental illness as a weapon:

Why do you keep deleting your posts? That ashamed of who and what you are?

Reactions: SB_SB
Tyler, you are a troll; you have been shown to lie over and over again. I clicked on those links and nothing was there.

No one takes you seriously on here.

Go back under your bridge and seriously, don't come back.

I bet you wished you hadn't asked Tyler for a link in an earlier post. Boy did that backfire on you.

Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF

Actually, as everyone can see, everything has backfired on both you and Tyler the troll.

No one is surprised, either.

This site does not allow copy and paste, so should I take the screen shot I have of one of the posts you deleted and Tweet it out and tag you in the Tweet so you can see it?

I'm logging off for the night, so just let me know and I will do it tomorrow so everyone can see what a liar and coward you are.

Reactions: skydog0784
Actually, as everyone can see, everything has backfired on both you and Tyler the troll.

No one is surprised, either.

Let me just leave this one with you:

Posted by Mike Zierath:

@Franisdaman, I feel like you shouldn't worry all that much about duplicate threads or who started what topic of conversation 10 months ago and who didn't. Quit wasting my, Tom and Blairs time with your petty complaints. You obviously haven't seen the message I sent you earlier today, even though you are on here 24/7, have over 54,000 posts and can't seem to not keep your thoughts and comments out of other threads. Do not send in another report about someone starting a duplicate thread because you have already started the same thread. Got it?

And, yes, I did put this here, in public, because I know you will see it. Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old!

Mike

Reactions: skydog0784

Posted by Mike Zierath:

@Franisdaman, I feel like you shouldn't worry all that much about duplicate threads or who started what topic of conversation 10 months ago and who didn't. Quit wasting my, Tom and Blairs time with your petty complaints. You obviously haven't seen the message I sent you earlier today, even though you are on here 24/7, have over 54,000 posts and can't seem to not keep your thoughts and comments out of other threads. Do not send in another report about someone starting a duplicate thread because you have already started the same thread. Got it?

And, yes, I did put this here, in public, because I know you will see it. Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old!

Mike

Posted by Mike Zierath:

@SB_SB, I feel like you shouldn't be such a troll. Quit wasting my, Tom and Blairs time with your nonstop trolling. You obviously haven't seen the message I sent you earlier today and can't seem to not keep your thoughts and comments out of other threads.

And, yes, I did put this here, in public, because I know you will see it. Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old! Got it?

Mike

Posted by Mike Zierath:

@SB_SB, I feel like you shouldn't be such a troll. Quit wasting my, Tom and Blairs time with your nonstop trolling. You obviously haven't seen the message I sent you earlier today and can't seem to not keep your thoughts and comments out of other threads.

And, yes, I did put this here, in public, because I know you will see it. Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old! Got it?

Mike
Now for the truth.

Posted by Mike Zierath:

Mike

Posted by Mike Zierath:

Mike
Dangerous territory. I'd be pretty upset if I were Mike

Now for the truth.

Posted by Mike Zierath:

Mike

Crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT