ADVERTISEMENT

Ami Finau Maryland

That one is really obvious as it’s not many players in a pile, but it happens more than people think.

Yeah, that happens a lot. And yes, he should face some sort of discipline for doing it.

looks like the Maryland coach made him write a letter of apology to Rutgers and is suspended for the first half of this weekend's game vs MSU. I guess hurting both of Vedral's ankles would have won him a full game suspension? We still have no word on Vedral but rumor is he will not be able to play on Friday

Last edited:
Reactions: H4wkfan4life
looks like the Maryland coach made him write a letter of apology to Rutgers and is suspended for the first half of this weekend's game vs MSU. I guess hurting both of Vedral's ankles would have won him a full game suspension? We still have no word on Vedral but rumor is he will not be able to play on Friday

He should be suspended until Vedral plays again.

that's america these days

Will Vedral be able to play against his former school Nebraska on Friday? I didn't see this before so hopefully he will be ok. Hopefully the weather won't be as bad as they are predicting as well.

Will Vedral be able to play against his former school Nebraska on Friday? I didn't see this before so hopefully he will be ok. Hopefully the weather won't be as bad as they are predicting as well.

The only thing Schiano has said is that it will be a game time decision. I'm Sure Vedral wants to.
weather predictions here in NJ for Wed/Thursday are 0-24 inches of snow. Seriously. Friday night game time is supposed to be 9 degrees with light winds. Glad I'll be watching this one from home

Reactions: 4IUSox2 and Zmanbhg
The only thing Schiano has said is that it will be a game time decision. I'm Sure Vedral wants to.
weather predictions here in NJ for Wed/Thursday are 0-24 inches of snow. Seriously. Friday night game time is supposed to be 9 degrees with light winds. Glad I'll be watching this one from home

You can play here if you want. We aren't using our stadium. Thanks Michigan...

• Sad
Reactions: MrsScrew
Big Ten needs to step in. You can’t let the coach suspend a player who was deliberately trying to hurt an opposing player dole out the punishment.

More than that coach’s team is affected.

This is a horrible precedent. Suspended for one half? This is much more egregious than targeting! WTF? Our new commissioner needs to grow a pair and step in on this issue!

I remember a few years back when an OSU player was choking the opposing qb. Took the B1G quite a while to suspend him. Too much wishy washy in these administrations. Needs to be stopped immediately. I can understand wanting to review the tape, but then make a quick and appropriate response. I'd think a 2 game suspension would be minimum.

Reactions: MrsScrew
While it's cheap, this stuff happens all the time, and we're not exempt from it. I remember Mitch King having a questionable action against an Ohio State player.

Found it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT