ADVERTISEMENT

And this is why we need a Kav investigation. Classmate says she remembers hearing about the incident

Huey Grey

HR King
Jan 15, 2013

WASHINGTON — A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh's accuserwrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault incident involving the future Supreme Court nominee, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser's claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...ls-hearing-alleged-kavanaugh-incident-n911111

DnQ7myeVAAAnnpS.jpg:large

Sadly, none of this matters to the Republicans. They won't investigate. They won't allow any other witnesses. It's a whitewash job to get him confirmed NO MATTER WHAT. They're hell bent to get this guy on the court and they have thrown out all decency to fulfill their agenda.

Sadly, none of this matters to the Republicans. They won't investigate. They won't allow any other witnesses. It's a whitewash job to get him confirmed NO MATTER WHAT. They're hell bent to get this guy on the court and they have thrown out all decency to fulfill their agenda.

Disagree. They threw it all out by failing to do their constitutional duty by giving Merrick Garland a hearing to fulfill their agenda. They had none left to throw out!

Well now THERE'S an interesting take:

Appoint someone to SCOTUS who you know has perjury and assault baggage that can be brought to light. Then blackmail them into voting how you want them to vote on specific cases, or you'll destroy their career....

All the more reason for Congress to do its damn job and clear Kavanaugh of any and all potential perjury charges BEFORE any vote is taken.

Brett Kavanaugh turned 18 on Feburary 12th, 1983.
So, during the summer of 1982 he was 17 (a minor).
Assume the events are true exactly as she says, and let's say she hadn't waited 36 years to speak up, and he had been declared guilty and served some time in juvy prior to going on to doing all the other things we know of him in his next 36 years of life (he's 53 today)

Should he be confirmed under that scenario?

This now becomes interesting. Liberals are generally all for second chances, while conservatives often are in favor of consequences for your actions sometimes to a fault.

Yet, in this case, the roles are reversed....

I think average American says: They were minors, she didn't seem to think it was bad enough to say anything about for the past 36 years, let's go ahead and vote and see what happens (he may very well lose some republicans over this, and a few democrats would have the reason they need NOT to vote for him).

Assume the events are true exactly as she says, and let's say she hadn't waited 36 years to speak up, and he had been declared guilty and served some time in juvy prior to going on to doing all the other things we know of him in his next 36 years of life (he's 53 today)

This now becomes interesting. Liberals are generally all for second chances, while conservatives often are in favor of consequences for your actions sometimes to a fault.

I think average American says: They were minors, she didn't seem to think it was bad enough to say anything about for the past 36 years, let's go ahead and vote and see what happens (he may very well lose some republicans over this, and a few democrats would have the reason they need NOT to vote for him).
Under your scenario he's admitted wrong-doing or been convicted. So let's assume it's true - as you're doing - and recognize that he didn't get caught, he never admitted wrong-doing, and he's now lying about it. I'm ok with kicking him to the curb over that. How about you?

It'll be so kewl when you have a teenage daughter or granddaughter, who is accosted by boys at a party and escapes being raped, and you can simply tell her it's just "boys engaging in horseplay" and "male passion is a wonderful thing"....:cool:

Simple. If a teenage boy did this to my daughter I would have beat his ass 35 years ago. Way back when, that’s what we did as we did not live in a snowflake world. And this would have been found out, therefore the FBI would have known. This person is a fraud just like all the other liberals fake news.

Nope

Nah...you'd have just said it was "boyz bein' boyz", "male passion" and "horseplay".
Told your daughter to quit whining like a little bitch and learn to please the men who like her....

:cool:
Never said that however you would give them a ribbon for participating.

It matters to them in the sense they now know whose character they can try to assassinate and their supporters now know who to make threats against.

Wasn't there just a thread last week about the violent dems?

Lol DIFI back tracks.

FEINSTEIN: This is a woman — and I really believe — who’s been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can’t say everything everything’s truthful; I don’t know.

Under your scenario he's admitted wrong-doing or been convicted. So let's assume it's true - as you're doing - and recognize that he didn't get caught, he never admitted wrong-doing, and he's now lying about it. I'm ok with kicking him to the curb over that. How about you?
Ah very interesting indeed. That's a different scenario. If he did it, and it could somehow be proven, and he's lying about it, I'd be ok with kicking him to the curb. That said, I'm also ok with them voting on it, and if it's proven later they can get rid of him if they like.

Then he would be lying about it today, and that's different than commiting the act 36 years ago.

So to confirm, if he did it and simply said "Yeah I did it" you'd be ok with keeping him. Correct?

WASHINGTON — A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh's accuserwrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault incident involving the future Supreme Court nominee, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser's claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...ls-hearing-alleged-kavanaugh-incident-n911111
"vivid recollectilns",? According to what I heard she cannot remember time time, place or even how people were involved. That does not sound vivid to me.

In order to use this defense, Kav has to admit that he lied about not doing it. He still looks bad.

I doubt if Emma Thatcher reads this site, son not sure why you are replying to her here.

Protip: Not "replying to her" here. I'm replying to you.

I'm linking the opinion of a HS aged girl, who is posted her opinions on the Kavanaugh propaganda being pushed by the GOP.

Ah very interesting indeed. That's a different scenario. If he did it, and it could somehow be proven, and he's lying about it, I'd be ok with kicking him to the curb. That said, I'm also ok with them voting on it, and if it's proven later they can get rid of him if they like.

Then he would be lying about it today, and that's different than commiting the act 36 years ago.

So to confirm, if he did it and simply said "Yeah I did it" you'd be ok with keeping him. Correct?
At this point you seriously don't see the need even investigate this? Even if you don't care that he did it, shouldn't you care that he lied about it?

I'm not ok with him under any circumstances - the allegations made by Dr. Ford have no bearing on it at all. I'd oppose him based simply on his apparent belief that the president can pardon himself. To have a member of the judiciary think anyone is above the law is beyond appalling.

Remember HS rumors when you were in HS?

#outrage #rabblerabble
I still remember the one about Billy Gobin getting a bj from Willa Frasier. Don't know if it was true or not, but it was legendary. That's all that mattered back then. Made them both popular.

I also remember when another Billy got a bj from a girl in a blue dress. No big deal. People still love him.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
I still remember the one about Billy Gobin getting a bj from Willa Frasier. Don't know if it was true or not, but it was legendary. That's all that mattered back then. Made them both popular.

I also remember when another Billy got a bj from a girl in a blue dress. No big deal. People still love him.
That second Billy was impeached. I'd be ok with that outcome for Kav.

Reactions: Huey Grey
That second Billy was impeached. I'd be ok with that outcome for Kav.
He was not removed from office and ended up being acquitted of all charges. Would that be ok? Or would you want him removed from the position?

FTR, I don't care either way.

Not to mention that a consensual bj is quite a bit different from attempted rape.
Well, I was comparing a kid I knew in hs to Clinton. And we all know about how consensual things were between Bill and Monica. A much older man with a position of extreme power vs an early 20 something intern.

My guess is both were drunk and Kavanagh and his boy tried to Eiffel Tower her like boyz do around that age. She prolly wasn’t into it and regrets on doing whatever she did, prolly not an Eiffel Tower but I’m sure she consented to whatever they wanted as they were 17 and drunk.

Boyz will be boyz and galz will be galz

My guess is both were drunk and Kavanagh and his boy tried to Eiffel Tower her like boyz do around that age. She prolly wasn’t into it and regrets on doing whatever she did, prolly not an Eiffel Tower but I’m sure she consented to whatever they wanted as they were 17 and drunk.

Boyz will be boyz and galz will be galz
I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing if it was your daughter.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT