ADVERTISEMENT

And You Said January 6 Was Dangerous

5a352eb6d95f765fb00d35f43fe1974a.gif

How was an attempted coup by retarded MAGAt losers comparable to offering the descendants of some of the people who built this country, their fair back wages?
Agreed on comparison being apples and oranges, but 14 Trillion? Are you one of those that think we can run up as much debt as we want with no repercussions?

"When COVID was destroying us, we invested in the American people in a way that kept the economy afloat," said Bowman. "The government can invest the same way in reparations without raising taxes on anyone."

"Where did the money come from?" Bowman said. "We spent it into existence."

🤡🤡🤡

Agreed on comparison being apples and oranges, but 14 Trillion? Are you one of those that think we can run up as much debt as we want with no repercussions?
I don’t agree with 14 trillion. No. Even if their truly owed that, far too much.

"When COVID was destroying us, we invested in the American people in a way that kept the economy afloat," said Bowman. "The government can invest the same way in reparations without raising taxes on anyone."

"Where did the money come from?" Bowman said. "We spent it into existence."

🤡🤡🤡
This is how incredibly stupid these marxist animals are…..

So “danger to democracy “ can’t come in many forms?? Stick around and see what happens when we hit $50,000,000,000,000 in the red.

Reactions: SIXERS24 and abby97
So “danger to democracy “ can’t come in many forms?? Stick around and see what happens when we hit $50,000,000,000,000 in the red.
I was agreeing that the debt is a danger to our country, and this nutball idea of 14 Trillion in reparations was not good.

I'm making fun of the J6 coup bozos.....
So am I. They keep saying democracy. They put Liz on a pedestal because she is saving democracy and the Constitution. Yet not one person can find democracy in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.

Couldn’t answer the question? I guess it’s projection on your part then.
That clown couldn't even answer that other poster's (alaskaguy) simple question about watching people that no one voted for take over the senate chambers. This dipshit thinks that's totally normal. Why would he answer questions here.

8cw0wl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT