ADVERTISEMENT

Ankeny MAGA pediatric surgeon convicted of child rape

You are an ass.

200w.gif

I’m thankful for MAGA-type R’s showing me it could be much worse though.

Using child sex abuse to promote a party is awful. It does nothing to help prevent child sex abuse. Its both parties. Ill even point out former R Rep Heaton who tried to block the change in the statute of limitations for child abuse in civil case because in his words it would banrupt the Davenport Diocese.

Yes hes republican but its not a party thing.

Using child sex abuse to promote a party is awful. It does nothing to help prevent child sex abuse. Its both parties. Ill even point out former R Rep Heaton who tried to block the change in the statute of limitations for child abuse in civil case because in his words it would banrupt the Davenport Diocese.

Yes hes republican but its not a party thing.
I could see it as a playful tit for tat response to crazy right wing accusations of child abused leveled at lefties.

But in a serious sense? No way. You're an emotional idiot if you think the same thing that makes you attracted to certain politics makes you also more interested in sexually abusing children. That's really likely to be different brain circuitry.

I could see it as a playful tit for tat response to crazy right wing accusations of child abused leveled at lefties.

But in a serious sense? No way. You're an emotional idiot if you think the same thing that makes you attracted to certain politics makes you also more interested in sexually abusing children. That's really likely to be different brain circuitry.
Heaton? no he was trying to protect his church fincially.

Heaton? no he was trying to protect his church fincially.
No idea. I meant in general. There was the right wing thing where they were calling all kinds of people on the left pedos or yapping about pedo conspiracies. There was also the trans/drag queen thing. So the left points out maga pedos now

Hang him.
This.

Whiskey and I don’t always get along, but I think we both agree that 1) there should be no tolerance for sexually assaulting a child and 2) this should not be politicized.

Conservative posters on here start threads about trans women who have sexually assaulted someone and it’s one big MAGA circle jerk; liberal posters find a case of a MAGA type doing it and you can almost hear them creaming in their pants before they type out three words.

How about we all just agree that adults who sexually assault children have forfeited their right to breathe?

Imagine how much of a moron Whiskey must be to fall for these bad faith bills. Perfectly sums up the childlike brain of the typical MAGAt.
Imagine how small your penis would have to be to not understand why someone would post a bad faith bill by one candidate in response to a bad faith bill by another.

4e43a61d0b5ae66e68f22dde5767fab3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT