ADVERTISEMENT

Another Karen sighting...

I am not sure, have to consider. But when an unarmed person (single, not a mob surrounding ones car) slaps the back of your window, it pisses you off. It doesn't make you think "I am in fear of my life". At least it shouldn't, and if it does, that person is likely too emotionally unstable to be allowed to carry concealed. We aren't judged by when we are at our best, we are judged by when we are at our worst. IMO, she has now shown (yes once, but it only takes once) that she shouldn't be allowed to carry open or concealed. Own, perhaps (but she may soon be a felon) but certainly not carry where she could do this again.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, guns just make it easier...... perhaps we need to focus more on the people who are allowed to posses, own and carry. Education, evaluation, training. If we hadn't had so many (yes, we can debate what so many means) but if we haven't had so many instances of people wielding guns (and killing in some cases) those of us who want to keep our firearms should look more critically at who is allowed to "join the club".
Very well put and I certainly see it from your perspective.

We all need to be able to have calm and rational discussions of the healthy things. Thank you.

Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT