ADVERTISEMENT

Another night, another weird experience

How do I go about getting this guy some help?

I feel legitimately bad for the guy.

Agreed but I don’t have an answer to your question. He made a weird comment to the bar about quarter draws in the 90’s made him a drunk. He didn’t seem drunk at all and as he said in his feed, he had 1 beer (Millstream#barf).

I’m not on the twitter, but isn’t he liking and retweeting his own shit?

Yes. If I knew this guy, worked with him, or lived near him, I would be very concerned. I only made it through a few days of tweets, but multiple tweets about being alone. Said his parents didn't invite him to Thanksgiving. I think he was saying he thinks there might be an imposter of him. Stuff about liars, so-called friends, frauds, etc all came off as a guy with a victim complex amd conspiracy delusions.

Yes. If I knew this guy, worked with him, or lived near him, I would be very concerned. I only made it through a few days of tweets, but multiple tweets about being alone. Said his parents didn't invite him to Thanksgiving. I think he was saying he thinks there might be an imposter of him. Stuff about liars, so-called friends, frauds, etc all came off as a guy with a victim complex amd conspiracy delusions.
This made me lol though

This made me lol though
source.gif

This made me lol though

I get it man. They tried to sabotage me too. The same people said sex was only 2 to 5 minutes. My average since 2016 has been 69 minutes.

Real talk though, that guy talks like a guy I know that is severely bipolar. He ended up on lithium and is holed up in a shitty hotel now. His last arrest was him in his boxers in a Menards parking lot, beating someones car with a belt and yelling at people. He had also been tearing up his moms house, writing on the walls in lipstick about god and demons, stabbing his moms bed, and putting deer heads in the lawn.

Marijuana is a hell of a drug.

Maybe in a few years we can use AI to spot lunatics on social media and institutionalize them before someone gets hurt.

Just kidding. We’re actually going to spend billions on bombs and blow up places you never heard of and can’t find on a map.

Reactions: unIowa
Dude follows every news outlet, every government agency, and most political news figures.

No wonder he's crazy

I have been saying it for awhile now, the hyper mix of media, politics and social media we currently have in this country is poison for the brain and the soul.

The best thing a person can do is stay away from it, the best way for society to combat it is to mock it.

This dude is really sick and needs some serious help. My guess is his handlers are not going to let that happen.

Reactions: lawsonhawk
I get it man. They tried to sabotage me too. The same people said sex was only 2 to 5 minutes. My average since 2016 has been 69 minutes.

Real talk though, that guy talks like a guy I know that is severely bipolar. He ended up on lithium and is holed up in a shitty hotel now. His last arrest was him in his boxers in a Menards parking lot, beating someones car with a belt and yelling at people. He had also been tearing up his moms house, writing on the walls in lipstick about god and demons, stabbing his moms bed, and putting deer heads in the lawn.

Marijuana is a hell of a drug.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT