ADVERTISEMENT

Another Trump incident with a military man

Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's ego cannot have anyone above him. He hates the thought. And anybody serving in the military is truly above him. Probably because he is still sensitive to the fact that he dodged the draft with his 'bunion' excuse. Maybe he learned his lesson not to straight out call him a loser or sucker? I guess maybe because Haley is still alive. If he was dead, then he'd be a loser and sucker per Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser comment.

I hate to say this but I honestly hope Donald Trump has a massive heart attack this year and dies. He is just that awful and has no redeeming value whatsoever. None.

I have no problem saying that. I have never in my life wished for someone else's death. But he truly is a worthless human being. Take politics out of it, I can't figure out why anyone would support a horrible human.

I have no problem saying that. I have never in my life wished for someone else's death. But he truly is a worthless human being. Take politics out of it, I can't figure out why anyone would support a horrible human.
He is only the second person I have ever truly wanted to see face an untimely, agonizing death. My sister’s ex-husband is the other.

I f*cking hate the man. He loathes military and veterans because they are better people than him.
He hates what he isn't. He hates smart people, because his dad had to buy him a HS and college diploma. He hates people who serve others because he knows he only cares about himself. He hates people born rich because he knows he's one of them and a fraud. He hates people with a moral core because he does not have one... It goes on and on.

It's not like Haley's husband gets to choose when he is deployed. But Donald would have had to be in the military to understand that, bone spurs
Is it true no one, not one single person in his family since immigrating to this country, has served? I find that unbelievable.

Hey, Mr. Trump. I found him!

Guess what? I 100% guarantee you he'd render the proper respect to you while in uniform and, yes, if you were President you'd even get a salute, you twatwaffle.

Nikki Haley fires back at Trump for asking where her husband is​

Kelly McClure
Sat, February 10, 2024 at 4:54 PM CST·1 min read

ALLISON JOYCE/AFP via Getty Images

During a rally in South Carolina on Saturday, Donald Trump — who is rarely joined by his wife Melania for campaign events — made a low blow at his opponent Nikki Haley's personal life, and she didn't take long to respond.

Speaking to potential voters, Trump went into a rant about Haley and her husband Michael, saying, “Where’s her husband? Oh, he’s away. What happened to her husband? Where is he? He’s gone. He knew.” And what wasn't mentioned in discourse on X (formerly Twitter) shortly after his comments were made, Haley was happy to fill in herself.

"Michael is deployed serving our country, something you know nothing about," she wrote in a post to X, along with a clip of Trump's tirade. "Someone who continually disrespects the sacrifices of military families has no business being commander in chief."

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

As CNN points out, Michael Haley is deployed in Africa with the South Carolina Army National Guard in support of the United States Africa Command, his second active-duty deployment overseas.

The outlet also underlines the fact that former first lady Melania Trump has not joined her husband for any public campaign events since his presidential announcement in November 2022 and has not appeared alongside him at any of his court appearances.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

The only reason he wants to be president is to feed his ego. He couldn’t care less about anyone other than himself. He was one of the worst presidents in history, he accomplished more negative than positive. He is mentally ill and I truly cannot believe how many gullible people there in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT