ADVERTISEMENT

Another US Embassy Being Evacuated..

Well…you kind of agreed with him right there on basically calling it a “shithole country”.
Nope... Not going to go down that path. I have been. Spend 2 months of my life helping those in need after the big earthquake. The people I helped and the love they shared make this place near and dear to my heart.

Breaks my heart to see what it has become.

Reactions: SoFla-Hawkeye
I’ve been to Haiti - many years ago. The place is in need of some serious change.

That’s it. If Joe Biden does not solve the gang violence problem in Haiti, I’m not voting for him.

It's being reported that the military has evacuated all non-essential personnel from the embassy in Haiti due to the deteriorating circumstances in the country. Biden is racking up quite the track record of falling us embassies it seems.

Also, trump was right again in regards to Haiti.
I opened your thread just to see if you would accuse Biden for this. How much do you get paid per propaganda post?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
8iuanp.jpg

Reactions: ping72
So what are you suggesting Biden do? Be specific.
I expect Biden to do the right thing and close our embassy in Haiti and get our Americans out of there even if it politically damaging to do so. Just do the right thing. Haiti is a failed state anyways, no reason for us to have an embassy there until that country gets cleaned up and has some law and order.

He'd actually get props from me if he did this. It's the right choice.

Reactions: jasonrann
It DOES matter. Haiti is pretty bad right now. I LOVE having a compassionate POTUS who will let the good ones come here to save them from the violence. That’s a real leader.
fundamental difference though

the state of haiti (well...among other things) is why trump and his minnions don't want any of them to come here. to them, that's inherently a bad thing. to them, real leaders do nothing to help anyone but the people actively supporting them..."if you can't help me, why should i help you"

Reactions: IACub

Lol BS

I was just in Labadee Haiti a couple of months ago and it was gorgeous and completely safe for tourists just like it was years ago. Haiti has always had some really nice safe resorts at the same time the main part of the country has been a wartorn hellhole since the French abandoned it.

I know you can’t read things on your own and hold your own thoughts but if you could you’d discover that the French have been pettily holding down Haiti since that independence as retribution and that America owes Haiti a huge debt where we probably should become involved in its restructuring is that the entire reason we got the Louisiana Purchase for next to nothing is that France was wasting too much money fighting the former slaves in Haiti. Adjusted for inflation we got 827 thousand square miles of new territory for what today is about the cost of two F-35s. Today that land is worth between $600 Billion or $1 trillion dollars Not counting mineral and oil rights. So maybe as a thank you we should toss the value of a couple of F-35s in food and infrastructure at the Haitians as a thank you? But you Magats would start crying the instant it was suggested.

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
Lol BS

I was just in Labadee Haiti a couple of months ago and it was gorgeous and completely safe for tourists just like it was years ago. Haiti has always had some really nice safe resorts at the same time the main part of the country has been a wartorn hellhole since the French abandoned it.

I know you can’t read things on your own and hold your own thoughts but if you could you’d discover that the French have been pettily holding down Haiti since that independence as retribution and that America owes Haiti a huge debt where we probably should become involved in its restructuring is that the entire reason we got the Louisiana Purchase for next to nothing is that France was wasting too much money fighting the former slaves in Haiti. Adjusted for inflation we got 827 thousand square miles of new territory for what today is about the cost of two F-35s. Today that land is worth between $600 Billion or $1 trillion dollars Not counting mineral and oil rights. So maybe as a thank you we should toss the value of a couple of F-35s in food and infrastructure at the Haitians as a thank you? But you Magats would start crying the instant it was suggested.
Bro they're eating corpses burning in the streets. Their defacto leader right now is a guy named barbecue lol

Bro they're eating corpses burning in the streets. Their defacto leader right now is a guy named barbecue lol

Again, maybe bother to read past your Magat talking points. The cannibalism video is over two years old and has nothing to do with starving people resorting to cannibalism out of desperation. It’s one gang leader encouraging his followers to eat another gang‘s members after a violent confrontation.

In 2009 something similar happened in your preferred state, Russia. In 2012 it was done in Papua New Guinea. 2013 Certain Syrian gangs did it during the Syrian Civil War. In 2014 a crowd in Congo stoned cooked and then ate a government soldier. In 2017 a Mexican cartel made tacos from an opposing gang member. In 2021 a group of your best buds the Russians admitted killing and eating several people as part of a local religious ritual. In 2022, a ground of Indians did the same thing as the previous year’s Russians.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT