ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Could Get Hit With Wave of Migrants, Biden Admin Warns

lol. You’d cry like a little b!tch if you had to live near a load of Haitian immigrants. These aren't your grand daddy’s Mexicans.

Obviously there are plenty of great people from Haiti, but by and large, the cultural and value system differences are vast and many will struggle to assimilate. They are also a human development index bottom feeder, which is a big reason why we don’t give them amnesty.
S'up, new guy. Which immigrant groups throughout history have you approved of? You know, the ones who "fit in". Which era of Mexicans were okay? How about the Irish and the Italians? Chinamen?

S'up, new guy. Which immigrant groups throughout history have you approved of? You know, the ones who "fit in". Which era of Mexicans were okay? How about the Irish and the Italians? Chinamen?
I have no problem with any immigrants. The United States has been built on immigration. I live in a Mexican border state and I only hire Mexicans and Guatemalans to work on my property as they have the strongest work ethic I have ever seen and come at a reasonable rate.

That said, the US doesn’t need gobs of refugees from one the of most poorly developed and violent countries just because their homeland is a mess. I lived in Miami for a bit and the Haitian gangs were bad, and well documented. Obviously they’re not all bad, but most are completely uneducated and lacking the skills necessary to assimilate to the most developed economy in the world. If we took everyone that is fleeing horrifying conditions, we would have a population of 500 million, with more than half being heavily subsidized — real quick.

I have no problem with any immigrants. The United States has been built on immigration. I live in a Mexican border state and I only hire Mexicans and Guatemalans to work on my property as they have the strongest work ethic I have ever seen and come at a reasonable rate.

That said, the US doesn’t need gobs of refugees from one the of most poorly developed and violent countries just because their homeland is a mess. I lived in Miami for a bit and the Haitian gangs were bad, and well documented. Obviously they’re not all bad, but most are completely uneducated and lacking the skills necessary to assimilate to the most developed economy in the world. If we took everyone that is fleeing horrifying conditions, we would have a population of 500 million, with more than half being heavily subsidized — real quick.
Well, it certainly seemed like you have a problem with some immigrants. Glad you clarified with a totally believable story detailing your vast experience with various ethnic groups, finished with a declaration that you only hire the best immigrants, thereby fueling the importation of more ethnics that will dilute our nation's precious, pure bloodlines.
Any chance you could start trying with some of your handles?

Well, it certainly seemed like you have a problem with some immigrants. Glad you clarified with a totally believable story detailing your vast experience with various ethnic groups, finished with a declaration that you only hire the best immigrants, thereby fueling the importation of more ethnics that will dilute our nation's precious, pure bloodlines.
Any chance you could start trying with some of your handles?
How many Haitians you think we should take? How many Haitians have you ever met?

Your ignorance is showing again, Rico. No one wants Haitians any where. It has been a corrupt mess for decades….Yhere’s gonna be a lot of killing there in the near future….
Point stands, we should refuse them

Not criminals, how well have the Somalians assimilated in Minnesota
Pretty well, by son lives in a Somali neighborhood in Minneapolis. How has any group assimilated? You getting drunk tomorrow to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Do you like Italian food? Do you remember how in the early 1920s immigration from southern Europe (Italy), was drastically curtailed because too many non whites from a s hole country were coming into America?

I agree with most.... The part I disagree is there is a huge need for workers in farms/fields/restaurant etc. They need these people to do jobs that lazy Americans won't do.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Pretty well, by son lives in a Somali neighborhood in Minneapolis. How has any group assimilated? You getting drunk tomorrow to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Do you like Italian food? Do you remember how in the early 1920s immigration from southern Europe (Italy), was drastically curtailed because too many non whites from a s hole country were coming into America?
Meh, I don’t drink, but do you think Europeans had more In common with the prior already in America than say, Hatians?

When I was a kid in South Fl our church supported a local Haitian church. These were the original refugees from the 70s and 80s. Some of the nicest, most mild-mannered people you could meet.

Side story, my son has a good buddy who was adopted from Haiti as a baby. It’s crazy to think how different his life is now vs had he not been adopted.
In the 70's and 80's they emptied their prisons, jails, and insane asylums and sent them here.

Fast forward to the 2024 and they are doing the exact same thing.

I say NO THANKS - America needs to hang out the "NO VACANCY SIGN".

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
That wasn’t my point. It was directed at the usual suspects who were flexing over their claims about the inferiority of Haitians.

I’m more than ok with Haitians immigrating to the US. I’d rather have them than the MAGAs.
They are inferior, look what they have done to their native country!

They will have even less respect for Americans and America!

Pretty well, by son lives in a Somali neighborhood in Minneapolis.
LOL...as you just got done saying "Glad you clarified with a totally believable story detailing your vast experience with various ethnic group" in your last post to another poster.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
LOL...as you just got done saying "Glad you clarified with a totally believable story detailing your vast experience with various ethnic group" in your last post to another poster.

Lucas has zero credibility when it comes to claims about Minneapolis.

This thread from 2022:

Post #2 - Lucas regarding the University of Minnesota campus: "When is the last time you were on the UM campus? I was there two weeks ago, and it's a remarkably safe place to be."

Post #3:
In June, the University of Minnesota Police Department (UMPD) reported there has been a 45% increase in violent crime around the Twin Cities campus since 2019.

Parents urge UMN to address violent crime on campus​

Lucas has zero credibility when it comes to claims about Minneapolis.

This thread from 2022:

Post #2 - Lucas regarding the University of Minnesota campus: "When is the last time you were on the UM campus? I was there two weeks ago, and it's a remarkably safe place to be."

Post #3:
In June, the University of Minnesota Police Department (UMPD) reported there has been a 45% increase in violent crime around the Twin Cities campus since 2019.

Parents urge UMN to address violent crime on campus​

Lucas is a homer for Little Mogadishu MN.

I agree with most.... The part I disagree is there is a huge need for workers in farms/fields/restaurant etc. They need these people to do jobs that lazy Americans won't do.
Not a lot of field hand jobs in the inner city.

Not a lot of field hand jobs in the inner city.
hanna barbera lol GIF

Why don't they just hop over to the Dominican Republic, why would they need to come to the U.S. we are already full of illegals?
Not that easy, Haitians are not respected in the DR nor do they care for Haitians. The border is guarded, it’s not as though they can just walk over.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT