ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Echemendia from sunnyside just sign with ISU?

Anthony would look great in a Buckeye singlet. Win win for us if it happens.

Recruiting threads are too stressful for me, I need to stop reading them. I’m just gonna stay away from them and roll with who we get. Do l have lose sleep on Paddy and the recruits visiting NC and tOSU? I can't take it anymore, Fricken’ Gable is around all the time.

You want fun and championships get Palacio at any price. They’ll come. You need relief from the hell of wrestling season and he would provide that. He doesn’t need money and assistant pay would not entice him.

Recruiting threads are too stressful for me, I need to stop reading them. I’m just gonna stay away from them and roll with who we get. Do l have lose sleep on Paddy and the recruits visiting NC and tOSU? I can't take it anymore, Fricken’ Gable is around all the time.

You want fun and championships get Palacio at any price. They’ll come. You need relief from the hell of wrestling season and he would provide that. He doesn’t need money and assistant pay would not entice him.
Palacio is a poser fool. One of the last guys I would try to get around the program.

Palacio is a poser fool. One of the last guys I would try to get around the program.

A millionaire poser, did he pull a prank on your bitch ass? He’s always been cool at iron sharpens iron to me my kids. Haters gonna hate.

A millionaire poser, did he pull a prank on your bitch ass? He’s always been cool at iron sharpens iron to me my kids. Haters gonna hate.
Yeah, there are no millionaire posers. The kid MAYBE had some bitcoin. Good for him. It doesn't make him special or interesting. His twitter is a painful case study on lack of self awareness.

Reactions: Gobblin
Holy crap !

Whiff on Anderson.

Whiff on the Cuban.:rolleyes:

If they whiff on Facundo...Clone fans will be on suicide watch.

I said when KD was hired, that he didn't realize just how far down the ladder that ISU wrestling had fallen.

But hey.....Dresser got a fat contract, so good for him.
Wait, I forgot. What happened with Anderson?

Couldn't resist... had to witness the meltdown on CF.:rolleyes:

Couple posters insinuating KD has some other problems. Several questioning the Metcalf/DSJ recruiting abilities.

Too bad.. If ISU could get a few decent guys once in a while... it would keep some elite talent out of the B1G.

Holy crap !

Whiff on Anderson.

Whiff on the Cuban.:rolleyes:

If they whiff on Facundo...Clone fans will be on suicide watch.

I said when KD was hired, that he didn't realize just how far down the ladder that ISU wrestling had fallen.

But hey.....Dresser got a fat contract, so good for him.

Chris Foca too

Chris Foca too
I have to wonder if there's a stigma associated with KD that is turning recruits to other programs? He's Coached ZERO National Champions and isn't exactly a young man any more. Hell, Doug Schwab has coached more Champs.

Realistically... ISU is a third tier program right now.

Tier one... Iowa, PSU, the two OSUs.
Tier two... VT, Mich, Wisc, NC, Cornell, Nebr, Missouri, AZ St...
Tier three.. ISU, Minn, etc..

That's a BIG climb. He's gotten exactly one stud in three years and he had to hire Daddy to get that one.

I have to wonder if there's a stigma associated with KD that is turning recruits to other programs? He's Coached ZERO National Champions and isn't exactly a young man any more. Hell, Doug Schwab has coached more Champs.

Realistically... ISU is a third tier program right now.

Tier one... Iowa, PSU, the two OSUs.
Tier two... VT, Mich, Wisc, NC, Cornell, Nebr, Missouri, AZ St...
Tier three.. ISU, Minn, etc..

That's a BIG climb. He's gotten exactly one stud in three years and he had to hire Daddy to get that one.
Promise me you’ll never change Mitch.

Well I can say with confidence that he will end up somewhere other than Ames.

giphy.gif

Well I can say with confidence that he will end up somewhere other than Ames.

giphy.gif
Gotta think even the coaches are pretty disappointed with recruiting? Seems with Anderson and AE, they're REALLY taking some huge stabs at kids.

That RTC needs some bigger international names to draw kids. Even Gadsen hasn't got international cred. Where are the mega donors that used to support ISU? That FD guy?

Gotta think even the coaches are pretty disappointed with recruiting? Seems with Anderson and AE, they're REALLY taking some huge stabs at kids.

That RTC needs some bigger international names to draw kids. Even Gadsen hasn't got international cred. Where are the mega donors that used to support ISU? That FD guy?
They need that and also new facilities. Truth is they don’t have a lot to offer compared to the top 10ish programs. They’re building, but are a ways behind.

Reactions: vhsalum

Remember when Metcalf and dsj leaving was another sign of TnT losing control of the program and running off ex-wrestlers because of their egos? Remember how big time donors were sick of it and weren't going to support the program anymore?

Well isu is still isu.

Stay tuned...Iowa West may be short-lived.
If KJ got 7-8 years... these guys are safe for at least that long. The only way that changes is if a guy like Burroughs/Dake/Taylor becomes available. Pollard has a lot invested in the current staff to pull the plug on them.

Seeing some posters on a facebook page saying KD is getting fired for recruiting violations....any truth to that or just typical facebook banter?

Seeing some posters on a facebook page saying KD is getting fired for recruiting violations....any truth to that or just typical facebook banter?

Look at the source...theres 3 of them that post regularly that they have inside knowledge of every program from their inside sources...last week they were posting and pm people that Spencer was done for the season. They've also guaranteed last year Fix was going 133...so until theres actual truth that comes out just dont feed the trolls.

Reactions: wasdt21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT