ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Brown.....yikes.

Seems like mental health to me. It is not the first time I have witnessed someone about his age have their MH break and go BSC.

She does look like a man though. IDK about a caveman but....

Tom Cruise What GIF

SC fans are gonna be pissed. Why is the loser getting so much attention? AB should be harassing them instead. #whiteprivilege

SC fans are gonna be pissed. Why is the loser getting so much attention? AB should be harassing them instead. #whiteprivilege
He’s just shitty because she is more successful than him and will probably never be sued or go to jail.

At this point I believe he is actually the first case of obvious alive and breathing CTE we have seen.
My friend, before he took his life at age 26, went to the doctor. Doctor told him there was no way for certain to check for CTE while the person is alive but they have a system that basically tells them if someone has it.

My friend checked all the boxes for CTE and his brain was scrambled. Autopsy showed he did indeed have CTE. Too many concussions in HS football and a few bad ones when we played rugby together. Sad stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT