ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance for PSU standing room only tickets

I don't think so due to fire regulations. Unless people were standing along the rails up above, I can't think of where they would stand in the seating area that wouldn't then block the view of someone nearby either.

I don't think so due to fire regulations. Unless people were standing along the rails up above, I can't think of where they would stand in the seating area that wouldn't then block the view of someone nearby either.
Standing room would always be at the top rails and would have to comply with fire regulations.

Standing room would always be at the top rails and would have to comply with fire regulations.

FWIW...years ago, for an Iowa-OSU women's BB game, they let anyone in that wanted in and I think they ended up with 22K or so, or about 8K over the normal Carver capacity. The Fire Marshall FREAKED and it was pretty much established that this would never happen again. So my sense is that there will never again be a SRO crowd in Carver.

FWIW...years ago, for an Iowa-OSU women's BB game, they let anyone in that wanted in and I think they ended up with 22K or so, or about 8K over the normal Carver capacity. The Fire Marshall FREAKED and it was pretty much established that this would never happen again. So my sense is that there will never again be a SRO crowd in Carver.
Nothing to worry about. This guy has already OK’d everything
tenor.gif

The hell with the fire marshal, get the janitor in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT