ADVERTISEMENT

Any HROT members using

GIF by South Park

Reactions: McLovin32
Are you talking about the dispensaries in Michigan? Not awful prices, just not worth the 12 hours round trip.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
Mood cannabis? Commercials are awesome. goldmom and northern could use a mood change
😂😂😂 Are you referring to products like a Delta 8 - or 9?
I do know a couple of people who use those who have suffered with anxiety attacks and they say those really help? But I don’t have anxiety attacks.

Prob make it worth it by hitting the Lions Den on the way back.
One of my favorite work stories is that about 10 to 15 years ago, a young woman here was driving a seventy-something superior back to Des Moines after a long business trip in Iowa City (not uncommon for a younger person to tag along and drive so that the superior can prepare for the meeting while in the car, and then be present for the meetings to get experience.) The older person was hilarious and charming, and could make jokes that would get 90% of other people in trouble. As they approach the Lion's Den on I-80 he says to her: "Hey, pull off at the exit for the Lion's Den. Don't worry, I don't usually take more than 45 minutes here." Obviously, they didn't stop and laughing ensued.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT