ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you willing to admit you think 9/11 was an inside job?

Fighting gives me a boner. So not totally limp.
We aren't so different, you and I.
spaceball-schwartz.jpg

Reactions: Rudolph
same thing as end goal with covid 19 or wars= to wipe out as many folks as possible. the new world order believes the fewer people on earth the easier it is to rule over them. I was talking about this on the podcast i did with torbee.
Wait what? I never heard about this. Can you please post a link to that podcast if it’s still up?

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Wait what? I never heard about this. Can you please post a link to that podcast if it’s still up?
yes sure thing

Reactions: silasstarr
I guess you haven't heard the interviews of the firefighters and janitors and Security Guys and a bunch of guys who heard the Charges going off. These are guys who made it out alive and they do describe a bunch of Charges going off in a series

I did see those. My question is - why didn't they let all the people get out of the Towers before blowing the charges like in building 7?

I love threads like this. The 1st thing a detective does when any crime is committed is to ask who benefits. E.g; If a spouse is murdered, police will check out insurance policies. But, not in this case. For some perverse reason, people refuse to even look into that window for fear of being labeled for challenging the wink wink "official story". Well, you're cowards. What you call conspiracy is aka police work.

We do know that the Watson Institute at Brown University said something like $6-$8 TRILLION has been spent fighting this tactic we call terror and it can move in and out of countries giving us carte blanche to invade and bomb sovereign countries at will. Who is the recipient of this tax payer largesse?

We do know that just weeks before 9/11, a new detection system was put into place costing billions. This system operates by looking for a needle in a haystack. Dick Cheney's friend built it. The system that was scratched, designed by NSA legendary code-breaker, William Binney, would have alerted us on 9/11. Watch the documentary, The Good American.

We do know that traitors high up in government called for a Pearl Harbor like event at the Project for a New American Century as early as 1997.

We do know that members of the 9/11 Commission (Bob Kerrey, Lee Hamilton et al) said the commission was a whitewash.

We do know that just 11 days after 9/11, former 4 star General Wesley Clark was told of government's top secret plans to invade 7 countries in 5 years.

And remember when everyone was so distraught at the loss of life? Rightly so...3k Americans died that day. I ask you, where is that outrage today? We have lost a hell of a lot more than that and not a whisper. Over 37 million people have been displaced from their homes causing a plethora of other problems.

So, I ask again...who benefited? Hint: it wasn't the Muslim countries that we dropped bombs on for the past 30 years.
Thank you Comrade Nat...this is how an “official” HROT thread...

Thank you Comrade Nat...this is how an “official” HROT thread...
Looks like Bush should've listened to Putin. Senior Bush era ex-CIA analyst, George Beebee, tells us in his book that Putin warned Bush 2 days before 9/11 happened.

No, people who believe the government was behind 9/11 are stupid. That's all there is to it.
I really don't know who was behind it. We may never know. But, history is littered with false flags to whip up war fervor against a common enemy. To suggest otherwise is childish and ignorant. Operation Northwoods was unanimously signed off by the Joint Chiefs of Staff. JFK, to his everlasting credit, would not bend.

I did see those. My question is - why didn't they let all the people get out of the Towers before blowing the charges like in building 7?
because 7 had all the New World Order Freaks and CIA and Feds and euros and all the people in charge of doing this operation ....they save themselves

I really don't know who was behind it. We may never know. But, history is littered with false flags to whip up war fervor against a common enemy. To suggest otherwise is childish and ignorant. Operation Northwoods was unanimously signed off by the Joint Chiefs of Staff. JFK, to his everlasting credit, would not bend.
this explains why JFK was taken out

see this is why I believe the Bush family is leftist and communist and New World Order freaks. I also believe Obama is and Joe Biden .and I believe Trump is fighting against the New World Order but that's just me.

Like the birthers, flat earthers, and anti-vaxxers it let's me know which of you have certain special needs.
Certainly don’t think it was an inside job. I would think, however, that just like many situations with our Govt. there is classified information that would make people say, “wtf?”

this explains why JFK was taken out
Among other things. He had back channel talks with Khrushchev desiring peace. He wanted to draw down the already planned escalation in Vietnam. He pissed off the wildcatters in oil via the depletion allowance. He fired the top 3 guys in the CIA post Bay of Pigs and on and on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT