ADVERTISEMENT

Any other fans of Community here?

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
Trailer for season 6 is out. Will start on March 17th and will be on Yahoo. Can't wait. One of my favorite sitcoms.

Link

Originally posted by gusto79:
Trailer for season 6 is out. Will start on March 17th and will be on Yahoo. Can't wait. One of my favorite sitcoms.
Seasons 1-3 are my favorite seasons. This was my number 1 show during those seasons. Hoping this can get back to where it used to be, but without Troy I don't think it will.

6 seasons and a movie!

Seasons 1-3 are my favorite seasons. This was my number 1 show during those seasons. Hoping this can get back to where it used to be, but without Troy I don't think it will.

6 seasons and a movie!
The spanish presentation with joel and chevvy is easily the best episode during that time. And a lot of those episodes were well done.

So reminiscent of my job. Their writers clearly spent time on a faculty. Some of the presentation fails are dead on.

alison-brie-phf0ely6KOysw
giphy.gif

Last edited:

6 seasons and a movie!
The spanish presentation with joel and chevvy is easily the best episode during that time. And a lot of those episodes were well done.

Did you say “s”?

6 seasons and a movie!

Did you say “s”?

Community is my all time favorite show. I’ve watched seasons 1-3 at least 6 times. It was the perfect show until it wasn’t.

VERY under rated. Very funny. Wasn’t the same after Troy left but still surprisingly good even then

Paintball war was had me rollin at some lines and scenes. Like the urinal
I watched the paintball episodes from season 1 and 2 last night after I saw this thread pop back up. Loves those.

The Halloween episode from season 2 is fantastic. Chiquita M.D?! Hilarious!

Also the episode where Winger goes to pottery class and Buster from Arrested Development is the teacher is also great.

The Halloween episode from season 2 is fantastic. Chiquita M.D?! Hilarious!

Also the episode where Winger goes to pottery class and Buster from Arrested Development is the teacher is also great.
alison-brie-sexy-stroke.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT