ADVERTISEMENT

Any Smerconish fans out there?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
To me, easily the most tolerable personality on cable news networks. Only on once a week though. I take comfort in the emails he reads where he is usually called an a fascist right winger and a far left flaming lib on many of the same topics, during the same segment. People are nuts.

I listen to him most weekday mornings from 8-11 on the Sirius POTUS channel. If you're not a raving Trumper, right winger, or lefty you'll appreciate it. No red meat for either side. It's refreshing. Might do a few folks on here some good to leave their echo chamber and check it out.

Reactions: Pinehawk and TJ8869
He’s easily my favorite political talking head. In addition to his Saturday program on CNN he has a show on SiriusXM’s POTUS channel Mon-Fri. He also has a daily email that I subscribe to which primarily consists of links to various news stories.

He’s an old-school conservative who left the Republican Party in 2010 and absolutely hates Donald Trump.

He is way to tolerable of trump and magats, No thanks
I don't know what this means. Does he rant and rave about Trump and his supporters being the devil? No. Does he believe that Trump isn't fit for the office and has stated as much? Absolutely. He offers facts and opinions. He seldom if ever demonizes anyone.

Reactions: TJ8869
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT