ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody who supports Harris, Sanders and The Squad

Snowboard Reaction GIF by Red Bull

• Haha
Reactions: kn288
Is a worthless loser. Who doesn’t try at anything in life. Except bitching and moaning about not getting enough free stuff.
You're describing the retrumplican party, who can't stop saying offensive things about the United States.

How's the economy treating YOU?

It's treating us democrats amazingly. Stock market hitting new record highs each week, unemployment at the lowest it's ever been, inflation on the decline, GDP higher than it's ever been, 401Ks are absolutely soaring.

We got nothing to bitch about bro. We good.

Reactions: Torg
There should be a bridge at Cassville but the government thinks it’s more important to keep Bernie Sanders supporters alive with my tax dollars.
THAT'S RIGHT, HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA CASSVILLE HAS 700 RESIDENTS AND A BRIDGE WOULD BE THERE IF WE DIDN'T HAVE DA RADICAL MARXISTS LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA KAMALALALA AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA PAUL MCCARTNEY TAKING OUR MONEY AND GIVING IT TO DA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ALL THESE LOONY LIBTAHDS ON HBOT WOULD LEAVE DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND STOP EATING SEMEN AND SOY FOR A FEW MONTHS, WE COULD GET DA CASSVILLE BRIDGE BUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE DA ILLEGALS CROSSING DA SOUTHERN BORDER BUILD IT AND THEY WON'T GET PAID AND ME AND DA HITMAN WILL WATCH AND DRINK CANS OF ICE COLD REFRESHING SPRITE AS OUR BRIDGE IS ERECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINKING ABOUT ALL DA ILLEGALS DOING OUR WORK ALSO MAKES SOMETHING OF DA HITMAN'S GET ERECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ILLEGALS ARE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, THEY ONLY CAN STAY THERE TEMPORARILY WHILE BUILDING DA HITMAN'S BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is a worthless loser. Who doesn’t try at anything in life. Except bitching and moaning about not getting enough free stuff.
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN WHEN DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN STARTS PLAYIN DA HITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKING OUT DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA KAMALALALALA AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND ALL OF DA MARXIST SEMEN AND SOY GUZZLAHS WHO HANG OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND SPREAD DA AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DON'T HAVE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES IN DA SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND WE DON'T HAVE A BRIDGE TO DA CASSVILLE, BUT WE HAVE PLENTY OF ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE AND FISTS OF FURY READY TO TAKE DA TEETH OUT OF DA HEADS OF DA BETA CUCK LOONY LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loser is projecting. Make room in your closet for a noose this November, moron! 😂

Of course the teachers union would be cheering for Harris. She won’t make them be held accountable for their actions. The American public school system is a damn disgrace and embarrassment.

The last thing I will do is kill myself. If Harris does become president I will fight for my money and property she wants to take away from me.

Of course the teachers union would be cheering for Harris. She won’t make them be held accountable for their actions. The American public school system is a damn disgrace and embarrassment.

The last thing I will do is kill myself. If Harris does become president I will fight for my money and property she wants to take away from me.
DON'T FORGET ABOUT DA SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HARRIS AND DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD WON'T GET THEIR DIRTY HANDS ON OUR MONEY, PROPERTY, MILFS OR ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MARXISTS THAT SUPPORT THE RADICAL BETA CUCK LIBTAHDS SHOUD LAY OFF DA SEMEN AND SOY AND STAY OUTTA DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND FOCUS ON IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE GETTING US DA CASSVILLE BRIDGE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED IT SO WE CAN GO TO WISCONSIN AND GET DA SPOTTED COW AND DA CHEESE CURDS AND SPREAD DA GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT DA SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HARRIS AND DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD WON'T GET THEIR DIRTY HANDS ON OUR MONEY, PROPERTY, MILFS OR ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MARXISTS THAT SUPPORT THE RADICAL BETA CUCK LIBTAHDS SHOUD LAY OFF DA SEMEN AND SOY AND STAY OUTTA DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND FOCUS ON IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE GETTING US DA CASSVILLE BRIDGE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED IT SO WE CAN GO TO WISCONSIN AND GET DA SPOTTED COW AND DA CHEESE CURDS AND SPREAD DA GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have figured HH as purely Busch Light and Marlboro Reds..

• Haha
Reactions: LunchBox50
Having lived in the area across the river from Cassville for almost my entire life, I can say with a great deal of certainty that anybody that truly believes that area deserves our tax dollars spent on a highway bridge is unmeasurably stupid.
The bridge is something the area can grow into. There’s plenty of traffic off of Highway 52. It’s better money spent than Medicaid.

Honestly, posting a new thread that is quite literally nothing more than a childish insult is a strong reflection that your brain is about the size of a pea.

I'm not a fan of any of them, but for god's sake have a point.

I still imagine this in a Sly or Paulie voice...

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and LunchBox50
The bridge is something the area can grow into. There’s plenty of traffic off of Highway 52. It’s better money spent than Medicaid.
THAT'S RIGHT HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE DA CASSVILLE HAS DA BRIDGE, THAT AREA WILL BE BOOMIN WITH DOZENS OF NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! CASSVILLE WILL BE UP FROM 700 RESIDENTS TO 724 IN NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSTEAD WE ARE WASTING MONEY ON DA UKRAINE AND DA PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND LETTING RADICAL MARXISTS LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA KAMALALALALA AND DA CHE GUEVARA TAKE DOWN OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMERICA AND AMERICA IS MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WON'T HAVE TIME FOR LIBTAHD BETA CUCKS WHO EAT SEMEN AND SOY AND GET DA AIDS IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY WE LOVE ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE, MONEY, FREEDOM AND OWNING DA LOONY LIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post will likely keep me from falling asleep in my lay flat seat to Spain next week. Something tells me you’re a poor.

Honestly, posting a new thread that is quite literally nothing more than a childish insult is a strong reflection that your brain is about the size of a pea.

I'm not a fan of any of them, but for god's sake have a point.
Your life doesn’t have a point. You should really consider chugging some Clorox.

Your life doesn’t have a point. You should really consider chugging some Clorox.
DA AARDVARK86 IS FILLED WITH SHAME AFTER ANOTHER PRIDE-OBLITERATING KILL SHOT BY THE HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY — I MEAN NOBODY — OWNS DA RADICAL MARXIST LIBTAHDS LIKE DA HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE AFTER YOU GET DONE CHUGGING CLOROX YOU CAN WASH IT DOWN WITH AN ICE COLD SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLOROX IS WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO NEED BECAUSE OF ALL DA TIME YOU SPEND IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES EATING SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THE GOVERNMENT WOULD BUILD A BRIDGE AT DA CASSVILLE, DA HITMAN WOULD TELL YOU AND DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA KAMALALALALA AND DA CHE GUEVARA TO JUMP OFF IT AND NEVER COME BACK TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT