ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris is NOT a moderate, she is in fact a HARD leftist

Trump is a complete shithead, I don't think that's debatable. Factually, he's a felon, and IMO morally broke. He's certainly an opportunist, tried to be Christian for a bit, and may or may not be a narcissist (having one of those in my life for real, I'm not so sure on him but it can't be ruled out). I've heard the line about white nationalists, but haven't seen him jump on board with them. He has acknowledged they vote for him, not condoned them (he certainly hasn't paid to bail them out of jail after a riot, so he's one up on Kamala on that one).

I just don't really see any right wing in his positions:
Abortion, he doesn't support a ban but does support the states choosing what they want to do (i.e. if they want to allow them for 9 months, that's their choice, or if they want to ban them altogether, that's their choice). That's not a right wing position.

Guns: he never makes strong statements here, telling me he doesn't want to offend the 2A no restrictions crowd but doesn't want to take their stand either when it comes to putting restrictions.

He over the weekend spoke out against project 2025, calling it "really far right," and "extreme."

I just don't see "right wing" positions out of him. If he's a narcissist, he probably isn't going to be swayed from those positions unless there's a trade off to his benefit. When it comes to getting things passed through the house and senate, he's not going to win by compromising further right.

Kamala on the other hand has taken much more extreme positions, but to the left:
Supported bailing out BLM rioters
Allowed the border crisis to get worse despite being assigned to fix it.
Supported defund the police.
Supported Reparations.
Tax rates up to 80%

Those are pretty left wing positions. I think she'll try to distance herself from those as much as possible as all are turnoffs for moderates.

I've said before and continue to believe she'll win due to the fact that Trump isn't going to attract anyone who didn't vote for him before, but I've not seen any really good example of trump being right wing either. As a former Democrat, he just hasn't moved that far right that I can see.
This is a thoughtful post on this topic.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Whiskey….”jury selection” is not as simplistic as you address it to be. Typical “oversimplification” response. You may not know “shit about shit”….however I do know Trumpf was convicted on 34 counts of fraud, I do know that Trumpf certainly encouraged interference of the orderly transfer of governmental power on 1/6/21 (and that by definition is “treason”)…I do know that Trumpf has actively tried to overturn a vote of the American people with bullying, wasteful court hearings and out right lies about the election process… In short, I see Trumpf as a loser. In fact whiskey, I find you a more viable political candidate than he. However, I would never vote for you, either. Sorry.
Would you, and your type, agree that if Trump wasn’t running for POTUS that he wouldn’t have even been prosecuted for any of these “crimes”? Can you acknowledge how it looks to many Republicans that the timing of such legal actions vs Trump were done, at a minimum, to keep him off the campaign trail, and, at worst, a way to keep him off the ballet?

Do you think a working vaccine means you take 6 shots and get sick with that illness 2 or 3 or more times? Just want to see how much common sense I'm dealing with.
I know I have relatives that died not taking the vaccine. I know I did and when I got covid one time, it was hardly serious. I'm not sure where you get your information, but considering your posts, common sense tells me it's not reliable.

I know I have relatives that died not taking the vaccine. I know I did and when I got covid one time, it was hardly serious. I'm not sure where you get your information, but considering your posts, common sense tells me it's not reliable.
As I've been told that's anecdotal information. I was just curious of your opinion if an effective vaccine meant getting as many as 6 shots and getting covid multiple times like Joe Biden has. I thought the question was clear enough for anyone with common sense to answer.

And I'm sorry for your loss.

People also lie to protect OTHERS.
I get it, just like all the left said Biden was sharp as a tack. The White House staff said they have trouble keeping up with him. The left has made lying an art form. (the border is secure, the world will burn up in 10 years, men can have babies, only people making more than $400k will experience a tax increase, etc. etc. etc.)

I get it, just like all the left said Biden was sharp as a tack. The White House staff said they have trouble keeping up with him. The left has made lying an art form. (the border is secure, the world will burn up in 10 years, men can have babies, only people making more than $400k will experience a tax increase, etc. etc. etc.)
Trump is a serial liar. The entire Democrat party is full of liars.

Would you, and your type, agree that if Trump wasn’t running for POTUS that he wouldn’t have even been prosecuted for any of these “crimes”?

What is "our type"?
People who stand for Rule of Law in this country?

The classified docs case would have gone forward MUCH faster if he WAS NOT a candidate.
Any other "normal" person would already have been convicted and sentenced by now.

Just being california would hurt. $10k a month to house a prisoner. Just pay shoplifters $60k a year to stay home, along with health care and dental.
This is all complete rubbish. I am not surprised you can't some up with anything factual. California pays more into the federal government than it takes out. Good lord some of you need to read a book.

Well, if you have “right leaning fiscal views” a Harris presidency would be a disaster in that area.
Disaster is a tad hyperbolic. Yes I would like to see us cut government spending. Yes I would like to see a tax code overhaul. But I can wait 4 years to push that agenda if it means getting MAGA out of our nation’s politics. After all my portfolio is doing very well, I’m selling a piece of real estate right now at a significant profit and overall I am very comfortable.

I won’t risk all of that for Trump. He is a rube’s idea of a businessman, but in reality he is just a PT Barnum style self promoter who has no idea how to actually improve the economy.

Reactions: Joes Place
Disaster is a tad hyperbolic. Yes I would like to see us cut government spending. Yes I would like to see a tax code overhaul. But I can wait 4 years to push that agenda if it means getting MAGA out of our nation’s politics. After all my portfolio is doing very well, I’m selling a piece of real estate right now at a significant profit and overall I am very comfortable.

I won’t risk all of that for Trump. He is a rube’s idea of a businessman, but in reality he is just a PT Barnum style self promoter who has no idea how to actually improve the economy.
And his lackeys have no idea about anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT