ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone celebrating Saint Patrick's Day now?

I have a 22qt pressure cooker with 2 corned beef briskets, 10# potatoes, 2 cabbages and a bunch of kale, on the stove right now. I'm rocking a green shirt and wool tweed hat. I'm going off-script a bit and I'm drinking Climbing Kites, but I do have an NA Guinness I will try later (the Dutch part of me made the Irish part of me quit drinking). I will be making the wife Black Velvets (that's Guinness and champagne to the uninitiated.). I have a loaf of rye bread and all of the ingredients to make ruebens well into the week.

I have a 22qt pressure cooker with 2 corned beef briskets, 10# potatoes, 2 cabbages and a bunch of kale, on the stove right now. I'm rocking a green shirt and wool tweed hat. I'm going off-script a bit and I'm drinking Climbing Kites, but I do have an NA Guinness I will try later (the Dutch part of me made the Irish part of me quit drinking). I will be making the wife Black Velvets (that's Guinness and champagne to the uninitiated.). I have a loaf of rye bread and all of the ingredients to make ruebens well into the week.
I jelly.
Go, y’all.

Illinois Fighting Illini Orange GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics

Reactions: The Tradition
I did the Costco full 4-5 lb brisket point corned beef with cabbage, onion and carrots along with some roasted potatoes, cornbread and Guiness draught. My wife offered to do more traditional soda bread but I wanted cornbread instead as a good southron boy.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Yesterday I ate a Reuben and drank alcohols. Saturday I watched the river turn green and drank a green beer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT