ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone ever have problems with their SI joint?

Feb 9, 2013
Through internet research I think I have self-diagnosed my lower back pain to the SI joint. Anyone ever dealt with this? If so, what did you do to fix it?

Good luck. I'd put money on many people who have issues in general, stretching (focused or otherwise) can help a ton. I know thats my main problem with my knees.

That includes you most likely, but I've not had to deal with SI pains.

Through internet research I think I have self-diagnosed my lower back pain to the SI joint. Anyone ever dealt with this? If so, what did you do to fix it?
I didn't know sacral joints were mobile. Or are you talking about sacroiliac joints?

Have you tried an inversion table or boots to stretch and align? Don't know if that makes sense for sacral, but it helped me with lumbar.

Everything I’ve read refers to sacroiliac joint as the SI joint. I think the sacral joint is just another name for the same thing?

But yes, that’s the problem ( I think)

wolf-of-wall-street-cocaine.gif

Try doing some leg over stretches, ice it for 20-30 minutes. Any cause of the pain? If it still hurts, go see a chiropractor like me who won’t sign you up for long care, Just a few visits. When doing better, work on strengthening your core
Thanks
Seems like I aggravate it whenever I lift something heavy out in front of me. Earlier this week it was excruciating, now it’s much better and down to 3-4/10 pain with certain movements.

I would love to find a chiropractor like you. I went to my wife’s office once for a tweaked back and he wanted to put me on a 13 week plan of weekly visits.

Thanks
Seems like I aggravate it whenever I lift something heavy out in front of me. Earlier this week it was excruciating, now it’s much better and down to 3-4/10 pain with certain movements.

I would love to find a chiropractor like you. I went to my wife’s office once for a tweaked back and he wanted to put me on a 13 week plan of weekly visits.
Avoid that guy

I read that men with large penises tend to have better balance, sort of like walking a tightrope with a pole. This leads to healthier backs, so no, never had this problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT