ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone going to MSG?

Dec 17, 2019
We usually travel to one away football game a year, but the way things are going that does not sound too appealing right now. Going to NYC around Christmas time to watch the Hawkeyes play Duke sounds like a very nice alternative! Has anyone who bought tickets through the university know what the Iowa sections are? Basketball season is near!!

We usually travel to one away football game a year, but the way things are going that does not sound too appealing right now. Going to NYC around Christmas time to watch the Hawkeyes play Duke sounds like a very nice alternative! Has anyone who bought tickets through the university know what the Iowa sections are? Basketball season is near!!
NY is on my - will never visit again list. NY City is a cesspool. I use to love Chicago, spent three years there, loved going to the theatre and museums. Not any more, they have been run into the ground.

Thinking about it, we’ll see what’s happening at work. I wish that it was either a Monday, Thursday or Friday

Reactions: Mohawkeye
NY is on my - will never visit again list. NY City is a cesspool. I use to love Chicago, spent three years there, loved going to the theatre and museums. Not any more, they have been run into the ground.
To each his own, I guess … went to NYC and stayed in Chelsea last fall and had absolutely zero issues whatsoever and loved it.

Haven’t been to NYC in a few years but was a lot of fun last time there. Spent a day just walking around the city hitting up the different neighborhoods’ restaurants and bars.

Last edited:
Nah. Going to whole foods. MSG gives me a headache and makes me feel hungry again 15 minutes after feeling full

I'm going. Love NYC! Went to the city the week of the Rutgers game. Looking forward to getting back!

Reactions: kkhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT