ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone gone from blue to green? Apple to Android

I don't care now as my son aged out of sports and is college, but it sure was nice to have the removable storage for recording games and such.
Fair. We do a lot of pics and video with sports as well, but I’ve never had the issue. That said, I always bought the biggest memory device, but I can definitely see that challenge.

Samsung S28 Ultra and Pixel 8 Pro have the two best cameras.

Hey I love Samsung...hell kept my 22 ultra just for the camera even though I use a fold for day to day.

Still a bit unfair to compare iPhone cameras to the camera on a Samsung that is 4 years from release.

(I carry an iPhone 13 also...nobody has the number...hate it...need it for one ap for work)

Last edited:
showing you the time is its least important feature.
I was being facetious, but I really have no need for the redundant features the phone offers when I already have a smart phone. I'm not a huge fan of consumerism which is one of the main reasons I can't stand apple.

I was being facetious, but I really have no need for the redundant features the phone offers when I already have a smart phone. I'm not a huge fan of consumerism which is one of the main reasons I can't stand apple.
Pedometer/exercise tracker, heart rate monitor, and the ability to make your phone ring when you can’t find it are amazing.

Pedometer/exercise tracker, heart rate monitor, and the ability to make your phone ring when you can’t find it are amazing.
Yep, I realize it has those features and also have no need or desire for them. Bro you trying to sell me a watch or something??

• Haha
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Yep, I realize it has those features and also have no need or desire for them. Bro you trying to sell me a watch or something??
I just found your initial post odd and didn’t realize you were being facetious.

Reactions: Ree4
I just found your initial post odd and didn’t realize you were being facetious.
Ah, gotcha. Yes, I realize that they do certain things that some people find valuable. I do not. I don't need a fitness tracker, I can use my fingers to check my heart rate if I wish to, I don't lose my phone etc. Just another fad product for the masses to blow their money on IMO.

Good point. Samsung and Google are absolutely not about consumerism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT