ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have more details about the cop who merc'd the dog in the dirty D?

Doesn't the Dirty D require dogs to not run loose? No chain or fence? Irresponsible dog owner as usual...
Owner is a dumbass. Dog could have caused a wreck or injured others in neighborhood. But I wouldn’t have shot it. A good slap or stick time across the snot would send it home. Then deal with the owner. Fine them and tell them if they don’t get the dog under control it will be put down.

Owner is a dumbass. Dog could have caused a wreck or injured others in neighborhood. But I wouldn’t have shot it. A good slap or stick time across the snot would send it home. Then deal with the owner. Fine them and tell them if they don’t get the dog under control it will be put down.

Pretty much this. This is completely on the owner.

Office is a massive pussy though. Looked like a lab mix and certainly no pitbull. After this and the @alaskanseminole thread where people went ballistic about a dog bite, I’ve just assumed I must have grown up differently when it came to dogs. I got bit all the time, have multiple scars. Dogs didn’t get put down. You beat the shit out of one if it came at you like this and nicked you. You sure as hell wouldn’t pull a piece. I’ve come to realize I just have a different experience because it seems like most everyone else shoots / euthanizes first and asks questions later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT