ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Nervous about a POLAND-BELARUS Conflict?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
After a few days of a news diet, I flipped on foreign press to see what's happening.

Apparently Poland and Belarus are each mobilizing forces along their mutual border.

Poland is a NATO member.

Belarus is a Russian ally. And the last I heard Russia was going to station some nukes in Belarus.

A book or 2 ago George Friedman (STRATFOR) predicted the coming decline of Germany and Russia, and the rise of Poland. Could this be the beginning? He isn't always right, but his analyses are always clear-eyed.

It's not hard to imagine tensions rising, predictions of incursions and/or false flags, and maybe actual conflict.

And then what happens? Does Poland invoke Article 5? Does Belarus ask for Russian aid?

When Poland and Lithuania divide up Kaliningrad, which country gets the biggest share?

Reactions: The Tradition
After a few days of a news diet, I flipped on foreign press to see what's happening.

Apparently Poland and Belarus are each mobilizing forces along their mutual border.

Poland is a NATO member.

Belarus is a Russian ally. And the last I heard Russia was going to station some nukes in Belarus.

A book or 2 ago George Friedman (STRATFOR) predicted the coming decline of Germany and Russia, and the rise of Poland. Could this be the beginning? He isn't always right, but his analyses are always clear-eyed.

It's not hard to imagine tensions rising, predictions of incursions and/or false flags, and maybe actual conflict.

And then what happens? Does Poland invoke Article 5? Does Belarus ask for Russian aid?

When Poland and Lithuania divide up Kaliningrad, which country gets the biggest share?

Ukraine would handle Belarus relatively easily if they were stupid enough to invade. Poland would kick the crap out of them. It would be an Iraq War 1 level ass beating.

My understanding is that Belarus is mostly just trying to screw with Poland by creating things like a Migrant crisis.

Belarus knows they would be demolished in a full scale war. They are like Russia but smaller and shittier.

Reactions: TennNole17
The world is a powder keg and we're just along for the ride.
Im at the point where I want to rip the bandaid off, short of nuclear war. Go ahead and f!ck with Poland. Poland strikes back and so do we via article 5 blowing the ever living shit out of them and sending a message to the authoritarian regimes: just stop. You are outclassed and here are a million people who will live stream your destruction.

Im at the point where I want to rip the bandaid off, short of nuclear war. Go ahead and f!ck with Poland. Poland strikes back and so do we via article 5 blowing the ever living shit out of them and sending a message to the authoritarian regimes: just stop. You are outclassed and here are a million people who will live stream your destruction.

Nuclear war is really the only concerning thing about any of this.

If Russia didn't have nukes we would have brought Ukraine into NATO already and our military to crush the Russians.

Yep, me too. Enough is enough. If Belarus and Russia wanna FOFO, so be it. If that means nuclear war, so be it. Can’t let these fvcks continue to exist and terrorize peaceful nations.

PrestigiousAlertGroundhog-max-1mb.gif

Poland wouldn’t need NATO help….but if they are attacked we should light Belarus up like a Christmas tree and tell Russia this is a NATO/Belarus issue and stay out of it. Like they did

Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT