ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see Eno's new Tweet?

• Mark me as a major Eno fan.
  • Kirk and our staff do an incredible job of getting high quality young men
  • High quality people know what the word commit means
  • Eno is high quality people.
He has a good idea of how much he'll be thought of and respected in Iowa. But I can assure him that if he's the quality young man we think he is, the State of Iowa will far exceed his lofty expectations.

Eno understands that our staff knows football. And he'll gain national attention during his time at Iowa.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds like there's a good chance Calloway flips to Nebraska. This actually doesn't bother me as he is believe or not my least favorite recruit of the class so far. What bothers me more is that it means we lose out on Daniels.

You'd be hard pressed to find a successful person not on social media. I'm not talking about someone who is stuck in a 9-5 job with nowhere to grow. I just can't believe people don't see these as the networking tools they are! And about your "unsubstantiated" gossip claim - it's about WHO you follow, it's all about finding reliable sources.
You my friend are a bonehead. There are millions of highly successful people not using twitter or social media. I think I have done pretty well for myself. This is my last comment on the subject because you have all the answers. Enjoy your twitter world and I'll try and scrap out a living without it.

Reactions: championhawk
You my friend are a bonehead. There are millions of highly successful people not using twitter or social media. I think I have done pretty well for myself. This is my last comment on the subject because you have all the answers. Enjoy your twitter world and I'll try and scrape out a living without it.

Reactions: Lake Region Cy
He still has his commitment tweet pinned to the top of his page. If removes that then might be time to think he's wavering. All those tweets sound like something personal, non football related is going on.

He still has his commitment tweet pinned to the top of his page. If removes that then might be time to think he's wavering. All those tweets sound like something personal, non football related is going on.

Well if he removed that then it wouldnt really be a "mystery announcement"

can you imagine if he reads any of this how he must think that some on here are really immature. really guys? stop beating your chest. enjoy what is going on and be a fan. none of you are coaching college football so chill

Reactions: David1979
Just a thought: not everything going on in Eno's life revolves around Hawkeye football. Try to keep this in mind the next time he tweets something that doesn't involve Iowa.
can you imagine if he reads any of this how he must think that some on here are really immature. really guys? stop beating your chest. enjoy what is going on and be a fan. none of you are coaching college football so chill

Oh, whatever!!! If it weren't for the chest beaters, Old Kirk wouldn't have become New Kirk. :D

One of the highest touted commits with huge offers is least favorite? Let me guess, you never really wanted him anyway.
No I still want him, no doubt. If nothing else then for "recruiting momentum" and if I had to place a bet, I wouldn't bet against that many D1 coaches. Still not in luv with the limited video I get to see of him. Just an opinion from an amateur sitting 100's of miles away. I've been wrong in the past, and been right A few more times but at the end, just an opinion

No I still want him, no doubt. If nothing else then for "recruiting momentum" and if I had to place a bet, I wouldn't bet against that many D1 coaches. Still not in luv with the limited video I get to see of him. Just an opinion from an amateur sitting 100's of miles away. I've been wrong in the past, and been right A few more times but at the end, just an opinion

Fair enough, appreciate the honesty.

When I look back on the shit I said in High School, it all makes no sense & is basically meaningless. Maybe he is announcing that he is dropping study hall & adding Choir? Who Knows.

Reactions: HawkBlocked
I don't follow him on twitter, but do any of you know if he's changed his description at all? My coworker just told me that he had deleted all Iowa references from his twitter.

It'd be a real shame if he decommited, but I hope he makes whatever is the best choice for him.

I don't follow him on twitter, but do any of you know if he's changed his description at all? My coworker just told me that he had deleted all Iowa references from his twitter.

It'd be a real shame if he decommited, but I hope he makes whatever is the best choice for him.
He still has his Iowa commitment tweet pinned to the top of his page. Thanks for making me feel creepy to go check it out.

He still has his Iowa commitment tweet pinned to the top of his page. Thanks for making me feel creepy to go check it out.

Don't worry, I did too and also felt extra creepy because I then posted a question here. But I didn't know if anything else had changed. Guy told me he took Iowa references off description, who knows whether there ever were Iowa references though... I'm out of this thread now. 18 year olds twitter accounts isn't my thing

Your coworker is 100% incorrect.
Yeah, his coworker is high, or doesn't know how to use Twitter. Eno isn't switching. He can come to Iowa and play right away, or go split carries with Ozigbo for a couple years, it would make no sense. He's been our lead recruiter for months, this board needs to stop being so paranoid.
As for Calloway flipping, why would he? Because he is visiting Nebraska? Let the kid visit, and if he does, he does. Nebraska is at their high right now by beating an overrated Oregon team. Why would you switch to a school where the fan base wanted the coach fired last year? Worse coaching, Lincoln is a dump, and Nebraska is no better than Iowa. What does Nebraska have this year, that they didn't last? I don't get it, they still have fricking Armstrong. Did anyone see their Senior losses last year. I'm sorry, but if I had any shares of Nebraska football, I'd have sold them this week. All the dbag Nebraska fans flood our board because they know it's only a matter of time before they suck again. There isn't a more over-ranked team in America right now. Man this sounded bitter, but seriously, Nebraska is not top 15 good.

Yeah, his coworker is high, or doesn't know how to use Twitter. Eno isn't switching. He can come to Iowa and play right away, or go split carries with Ozigbo for a couple years, it would make no sense. He's been our lead recruiter for months, this board needs to stop being so paranoid.
As for Calloway flipping, why would he? Because he is visiting Nebraska? Let the kid visit, and if he does, he does. Nebraska is at their high right now by beating an overrated Oregon team. Why would you switch to a school where the fan base wanted the coach fired last year? Worse coaching, Lincoln is a dump, and Nebraska is no better than Iowa. What does Nebraska have this year, that they didn't last? I don't get it, they still have fricking Armstrong. Did anyone see their Senior losses last year. I'm sorry, but if I had any shares of Nebraska football, I'd have sold them this week. All the dbag Nebraska fans flood our board because they know it's only a matter of time before they suck again. There isn't a more over-ranked team in America right now. Man this sounded bitter, but seriously, Nebraska is not top 15 good.
Not to mention Nebraska fans nice comments last week to current players who didn't stand for national anthem. Imagine what they say or do if you lose a game. Sure I don't like that players aren't standing for the anthem and they should protest on another way and actually do something to change the ways, but you don't say what Nebraska fans did either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT