ADVERTISEMENT

AOC files articles of impeachment for Supreme Court Justices Thomas and Alito

Do you not think it’s got zero chance of succeeding?
As long as the Rs control the House it won't succeed. But . . . .

This previews how the Dems may try to address the problem of our corrupt Court if the reins change hands.

So, in a way, it is publicity - in the sense that it says "vote for Dems if you want to see the Court fixed."

Works for me.

Someone who voted twice for Trump and will absolutely do so again has absolutely ZERO standing to question the intelligence of another human being.
I hadn't thought about that before. In a few months there will be millions of Americans who will have voted for Trump for President THREE TIMES.

If I were a eugenics fan and had that list, I would certainly recognize a straightforward path to improving the gene pool.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Bribes? List the bribes including real money and then link them to ACTUAL court cases in a person’s favor and don’t use some twisted MSM spin story.
Why haven't Thomas and Alito held themselves to the same standard as all federal judges would have to hold themselves to?
Do you think it's proper for Ginni Thomas to have so much business before the SC?

Reactions: Kelsers and Moral
squirrel GIF

The only thing AOC is good for is me dumping a massive load on her tits.
OH MY FOOKIN GOD HAS DA HITMAN UPPED HIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY IS HE CALLING OUT DA RADICAL MARXISTS LIKE BERNIE AND DA SQUAD, HE'S DUMPIN HOT LOADS OF DA JIZZ ON DA TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN IS THE BIGGEST ALPHA DAWG EVER SEEN ON DA MESSAGE BOARDS AND HE'S COMING FOR ALL OF YOU BETA CUCK LOONY LIBTAHDS WHO ARE DESTROYING AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEAKING OF LOADS, HOW ABOUT DA LIBS STOP HANGING OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND EATING SEMEN AND SOY!!!!!!!!!! TRY PUTTING THAT SEMEN ON MARXIST TITS SO THEY KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER FIRING OFF LOADS ON DA MARXISTS, DA HITMAN RELAXES WITH AN ICE COLD CAN OF SPRITE AND THINKS FONDLY OF DA EMPIRE HE CREATED IN DA SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She should impeach her tits out of her shirt.
DA AOC WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RESIST AN ALPHA DAWG LIKE DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A REAL MAN WHO DRINKS ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE, UNLIKE ALL YOU SEMEN AND SOY GUZZLING RADICAL LEFTISTS WHO HANG OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND TRY TO SPREAD DA AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA BILL CLINTON WISH THEY COULD PULL THE KIND OF HOT AZZ THAT DA HITMAN SLAYS ALL DA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE BRINGS DA LADIES BACK TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND SHOWS THEM WHAT A REAL MAN IS LIKE AND PUTS DA PUSSIES IN A COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bribes? List the bribes including real money and then link them to ACTUAL court cases in a person’s favor and don’t use some twisted MSM spin story.
Investigative journalists have started doing this. Plenty in the public record. Only the tip of the iceberg.

Just because posters on HROT can't list those connections off the top of their heads is not even slightly a refutation of the facts.

Reactions: Ree4
Investigative journalists have started doing this. Plenty in the public record. Only the tip of the iceberg.

Just because posters on HROT can't list those connections off the top of their heads is not even slightly a refutation of the facts.
I’m impressed that you believe there are still investigative journalists out there.
If you mean graduates of a “J-School” who are drawn to a job that entails looking into events and asking real questions and “going where the facts lead you” that is now almost a fantasy.
After the disaster debate, newsrooms at the few remaining newspapers are busy trying to recover after having their pants pulled down.

Reactions: Rifler
I’m impressed that you believe there are still investigative journalists out there.
If you mean graduates of a “J-School” who are drawn to a job that entails looking into events and asking real questions and “going where the facts lead you” that is now almost a fantasy.
After the disaster debate, newsrooms at the few remaining newspapers are busy trying to recover after having their pants pulled down.

Here are a few. If you want right wing investigative reporting (allowing that that might not be an oxymoron), you'll have to do your own looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT