ADVERTISEMENT

Arby’s announces they’re bringing back potato cakes…

mnole03

HR Legend
Mar 20, 2005
Q Anons are sure they’re referencing the cabal. We live in the dumbest possible timeline.

c4550740-f278-402c-9197-cced488c57d3_text.gif

Arby's is vastly underrated
I will say this about that. Arby's USED to be all about the Beef and Cheddar and that has now gone to dogshit while they seem to have upped their game in the peripheral items. I am not happy about them sacrificing the beef and cheddar quality because they want to make turnkey clubs and potato pancakes to bring in the dorks.

I will say this about that. Arby's USED to be all about the Beef and Cheddar and that has now gone to dogshit while they seem to have upped their game in the peripheral items. I am not happy about them sacrificing the beef and cheddar quality because they want to make turnkey clubs and potato pancakes to bring in the dorks.

ditch-digger-smails.gif

I always preferred the potato cakes/tri-taters or whatever they prefer to call them.

I will say that their chicken nuggets are undoubtedly the best in the fast food business AINEC.

I always preferred the potato cakes/tri-taters or whatever they prefer to call them.

I will say that their chicken nuggets are undoubtedly the best in the fast food business AINEC.
Agreed on all points. And the best part of the cakes was that they didn't seem to ever have any premade, so you always got hot, fresh from the fryer tater cakes when you ordered them.

• Love
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Agreed on all points. And the best part of the cakes was that they didn't seem to ever have any premade, so you always got hot, fresh from the fryer tater cakes when you ordered them.

Way back in the day, they were baked in the oven. They went to shit when they started deep frying them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT