ADVERTISEMENT

2 teachers resign after one shared photos in lingerie with student on trip

I think this is her pic on twitter. Whore tats are a dead giveaway.
3TaxecOE_400x400.jpg
Definitely not the free spirited I do whatever I want because I’ve lived such a rough life and hate god rainbow.
She was probably grooming them to be gay or transgender as well.

Last edited:
Would you go through the snorlax one if promised the smoke show in the end? You can drink or do drugs before hand.

this

schools really need to step up their learning on staying cool
I have noticed a unique correlation between more teachers being reported ever since games started instituting the report chat button on online games. We are teaching a generation how to be softies. Back in the day a lobby wasn’t successful until you heard a kid smash his controller through his shitty apartment wall. Now a days, just instantly reported. Pussies.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Were the teachers acting together?????

They give examples of what the somewhat cute girl did, but no examples from the ugly skank chick.

Or you could probably just do a quick screen capture on the same phone.
We had a vendor go through their spiel about how their video sharing service could allow us to put a time limit on the accessibility of a video we shared (it encrypts the file, then they have a wrapper that decrypts the file and plays the video until the timer is expired).
I pointed out someone could just film the display the first time they watched it and then they'd have their own copy to do whatever they want with.

Piratin' is hard to stop.

I could care less if her forehead was a drive in theater. Less talking, more action.

Reactions: win4jj
Some of the most innocent ones are the biggest skanks. I used to tutor a women's athletic team. The stories they would share were equal parts desperation and depravity. If I didn't have the remnants of a moral compass, bad things could have easily happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT