ADVERTISEMENT

2 teachers resign after one shared photos in lingerie with student on trip

The levels of this kids mistakes are off the charts. A tatted up somewhat attractive skank teacher wearing lingerie and offering to give him sex education. His older self is going to want to kill his younger self.

Shhhh. Just let him think the female teacher sending naughty pics to a boy is in fact grooming the boy to be gay.
Considering how badly he blew it, and his popularity with women, I think this kid already WAS gay.

This young man needs some life lessons on shutting the F up and just enjoying the ride.
Really interesting. Names that "like" this are highly names that show up supporting Biden and liberal causes along with seemingly enjoying the Ukraine war.

If you cant see the issue with this there is something wrong with you

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
alexsia-saldaris-alexsia-saldaris-quit-83634917.jpg

alexsia-saldaris-alexsia-saldaris-quit-83635007.jpg

jennifer-larson-alexsia-saldaris-quit-83635123.jpg

I'd like to put on my amateur psychiatrist hat and try to determine why otherwise well rounded teachers, some of them fairly attractive and most of them married, would risk everything they have worked for to have an affair with one of their students. I wonder if they were possibly not popular in high school and weren't considered attractive at the time and were never asked on a date by the cool or popular guys. So now they are back in that setting and need to prove to themselves that they can get or seduce the jock or good looking popular kid? I always wonder what is happening in their heads.:rolleyes:

On second thought. There is some serious hail damage on old smilehigh hairlines thighs

I’m enjoying the spiral. Ant Edwards shooting 43% vs the Mavs broke this poor individual.
You’re an interesting dude. Not sure why every comment to me is about the wolves? I’m happy about how the wolves did. Have you watched them the last 20 years? They were a train wreck. He’ll probably worse than a train wreck.

Can you expand on what you mean with this post?
Thete was a host of like about said posts that basically said the kid should just enjoy the teachers.

Being abused as a kid by an older person, especially someone with a power embalance is very detrimental.

The likers are largely the libs on this site and they also tend to be over the top be cheerleaders...seemingly enjoying the Ukraine war and no holds barred in Gaza.

Strong correlation.

I'd like to put on my amateur psychiatrist hat and try to determine why otherwise well rounded teachers, some of them fairly attractive and most of them married, would risk everything they have worked for to have an affair with one of their students. I wonder if they were possibly not popular in high school and weren't considered attractive at the time and were never asked on a date by the cool or popular guys. So now they are back in that setting and need to prove to themselves that they can get or seduce the jock or good looking popular kid? I always wonder what is happening in their heads.:rolleyes:

I still have the controversial opinion that if possible we should send straight out of college teachers to teach middle school for 5 or 10 years before they can teach high school

Please note that anything I'm about to say doesn't excuse what these teachers do and they should be punished. However I think when you are looking at a 22 year out of college, they arn't that much older than the 17 year olds and 18 year olds they might be teaching. And honestly if you are talking about an 18 year old high school senior if they waited 2 to 4 years and then started a relationship it wouldn't even be thought of as abnormal. No one bats an eye at a 26 year old dating a 22 year old.

So my view is you let these teachers teach middle school for 5 to 10 years to the point that the age difference between them and the high school students become more pronounced.

That isn't going to stop all sex abuse by teachers, some teachers have it in their heads that they wanna bang a teenager but I feel like it might reduce the chances by simply reducing the likelyhood that a teacher because of some weakness within them might become interested in one of their students who might only be 4 to 8 years younger than them.

I think if you push it out to where teachers teaching in the high school are now over 30 the age difference might be a bigger block. If for no other reason than the now much bigger maturity differences.

I still have the controversial opinion that if possible we should send straight out of college teachers to teach middle school for 5 or 10 years before they can teach high school

Please note that anything I'm about to say doesn't excuse what these teachers do and they should be punished. However I think when you are looking at a 22 year out of college, they arn't that much older than the 17 year olds and 18 year olds they might be teaching. And honestly if you are talking about an 18 year old high school senior if they waited 2 to 4 years and then started a relationship it wouldn't even be thought of as abnormal. No one bats an eye at a 26 year old dating a 22 year old.

So my view is you let these teachers teach middle school for 5 to 10 years to the point that the age difference between them and the high school students become more pronounced.

That isn't going to stop all sex abuse by teachers, some teachers have it in their heads that they wanna bang a teenager but I feel like it might reduce the chances by simply reducing the likelyhood that a teacher because of some weakness within them might become interested in one of their students who might only be 4 to 8 years younger than them.

I think if you push it out to where teachers teaching in the high school are now over 30 the age difference might be a bigger block. If for no other reason than the now much bigger maturity differences.
some of these hook-ups are with 13-14 year old's so I would say they need to work in only elementary school :)

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Thete was a host of like about said posts that basically said the kid should just enjoy the teachers.

Being abused as a kid by an older person, especially someone with a power embalance is very detrimental.

The likers are largely the libs on this site and they also tend to be over the top be cheerleaders...seemingly enjoying the Ukraine war and no holds barred in Gaza.

Strong correlation.
Sir this is a Wendy's

some of these hook-ups are with 13-14 year old's so I would say they need to work in only elementary school :)

Well again I agree that you are not going to prevent all sexual abuse. I'm more or less just pointing out that maybe some of these relationships that develop between older teens and young teachers could have been prevented.

Really interesting. Names that "like" this are highly names that show up supporting Biden and liberal causes along with seemingly enjoying the Ukraine war.

If you cant see the issue with this there is something wrong with you
McLovin, you were one of them. Go ahead and laugh. You laugh at kids getting abused. Sick

• Haha

Strong correlation.
What in the Hell are you talking about?

McLovin, you were one of them. Go ahead and laugh. You laugh at kids getting abused. Sick
Same with @thewop , @Finance85 @ClarindaA's @Bro D @onlyTheObvious and @Greenway4Prez

You gonna call them out too? Or are you just going to try and make this into a stupid democrat vs Republican thing when it's not? I've barely posted in anything about Gaza or Ukraine. Hell, I don't even freaking like Biden. Your post was incredibly stupid....that's why I laughed at it.

Hope that helps you out :)

Same with @thewop , @Finance85 @ClarindaA's @Bro D @onlyTheObvious and @Greenway4Prez

You gonna call them out too? Or are you just going to try and make this into a stupid democrat vs Republican thing when it's not? I've barely posted in anything about Gaza or Ukraine. Hell, I don't even freaking like Biden. Your post was incredibly stupid....that's why I laughed at it.

I mean, if it was the older uglier one it was definitely abuse

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D and McLovin32

Clearly his high school abuser was Sloth-like. Poor guy

Strong correlation.
Damn...... First I get called a MAGA, now I'm a lib. I wish y'all would make up your minds.

No it's not a help....
Well I don't know what to tell ya then, bud. Trying to turn something like this into a political pissing match is idiotic. I'm guessing this is the first thread you've ever read about chick teachers getting fired for messing around with students. If there's anything that unites the left and right of GIAOT it's threads like this.

Don't be an asshole and try to turn it into something its not.

Well I don't know what to tell ya then, bud. Trying to turn something like this into a political pissing match is idiotic. I'm guessing this is the first thread you've ever read about chick teachers getting fired for messing around with students. If there's anything that unites the left and right of GIAOT it's threads like this.

Don't be an asshole and try to turn it into something its not.
Did you laugh about a teen being abused by a teacher (or liked)

Did you laugh about a teen being abused by a teacher (or liked)
Which post are you referring to? I've liked and laughed at a lot in this thread.

Also, is this the first thread like this that you've ever seen on here? Genuinely curious.

Which post are you referring to? I've liked and laughed at a lot in this thread.

Also, is this the first thread like this that you've ever seen on here? Genuinely curious.
We've talked a number of times.

That said, the one where someone said the kid should just shut up and enjoy it more or less.

We've talked a number of times.

That said, the one where someone said the kid should just shut up and enjoy it more or less.
Yes, I laughed at that because it was funny. And then you attempted to make a connection between people that liked the post and their political leanings. And you were completely off about all of it. And you didn't mention any of the right leaning posters that also liked it, which is why I tagged them in.

That said, I'll repeat my question since you didn't answer it, is this the first thread you've seen on here about this sort of thing? Because this is how these threads go. They're a running joke of people saying "I wish I had these teachers" or "Man, his friend that snitched on him should get beat up" etc. It's us JOKING about stuff. However, you appear to think everything on the internet is serious business. And now you look like a fool here for doubling down attempting to prove a point where there's no point to be made.

Hope that can finally help you get this figured out. These freaking libs on here are disgusting humans.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Yes, I laughed at that because it was funny. And then you attempted to make a connection between people that liked the post and their political leanings. And you were completely off about all of it. And you didn't mention any of the right leaning posters that also liked it, which is why I tagged them in.

That said, I'll repeat my question since you didn't answer it, is this the first thread you've seen on here about this sort of thing? Because this is how these threads go. They're a running joke of people saying "I wish I had these teachers" or "Man, his friend that snitched on him should get beat up" etc. It's us JOKING about stuff. However, you appear to think everything on the internet is serious business. And now you look like a fool here for doubling down attempting to prove a point where there's no point to be made.

Hope that can finally help you get this figured out. These freaking libs on here are disgusting humans.
I`m right leaning and I am the one who made the post!! Im not talking about you but I dont know why EVERY thread has to get ruined by politics. Both sides can joke with each other from time to time.

I`m right leaning and I am the one who made the post!! Im not talking about you but I dont know why EVERY thread has to get ruined by politics. Both sides can joke with each other from time to time.
Ohh, ol Farmboy won't like to hear that. Another blow to his ridiculous theory.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

Yes, but to myself and others there is nothing funny about it. Also, the Biden Bots and Magaites on here are insufferable. Not critical thinking discussions. Maybe I threw you in a group, but I still don't think it's funny for personal reasons which includes adopting 2 highly abused older kids.. Older female on male child is still abuse. Can you agree?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT