ADVERTISEMENT

2 teachers resign after one shared photos in lingerie with student on trip

Yes, but to myself and others there is nothing funny about it. Also, the Biden Bots and Magaites on here are insufferable. Not critical thinking discussions. Maybe I threw you in a group, but I still don't think it's funny for personal reasons which includes adopting 2 highly abused older kids.. Older female on male child is still abuse. Can you agree?
Yes. If I were you, I'd stay out of these threads then. Because this is how they go, and you look like a fool trying to call people out when nobody is being serious. I think I speak for everyone when I say nobody wants underage kids being taken advantage of by adults. Nobody. Will we crack jokes about it if the lady is attractive or super ugly? Absolutely.

Gotta learn to take the jokes or just avoid the threads in general. Nice talk.

Yes. If I were you, I'd stay out of these threads then. Because this is how they go, and you look like a fool trying to call people out when nobody is being serious. I think I speak for everyone when I say nobody wants underage kids being taken advantage of by adults. Nobody. Will we crack jokes about it if the lady is attractive or super ugly? Absolutely.

Gotta learn to take the jokes or just avoid the threads in general. Nice talk.
Honest look. We all look like fools here.

Where were these young, horny teachers when I was young and horny? We had land of the living dead that taught us.

I have come to the realization that this was happening in the 80s.

Our education system was just better back then and we knew to keep our mouths shut.

Also no Snapchat, texting, email, or any real record of it happening so much harder to prosecute with the smarter 80 kids keeping their mouths shut.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT