ADVERTISEMENT

Are you disappointed in family members who are Trump voters?

Trump loves America, Biden and Harris care more about immigrants than the citizens…and you are worried about Trump destroying the country. You are getting abused by the media.
That’s the dumbest shit posted today, congrats.
Trump loves Trump and fuk anyone who doesn’t help him grift. It’s amazing how brainwashed you all are.

You got stats on that?
I’ll give you an example. I show up at a funeral a few months ago and start chatting up a few of the cousins. One of the vocal Trumpers with the bumper stickers to prove it is ignoring his daughter, her Hispanic husband, and his three grandchildren. He has never hid his disdain for his non white son in law. You think I need to go out of my way to connect with a guy who has thrown away his own kid and grandkids?
You ask for stats and then give an anecdote. My stats are this thread. Read up.

So to prove your point, you had to put a list of the worst humans ever to make trump look seemingly ok.
That is why I said politicians. The people you listed were dictators, you know, the people trump loves and aspires to be.

I didn’t have to, but I did.

I believe you actually said “ to take up politics” which to me meant any action associated with governance of a country, state, county, etc. Apparently I misunderstood your intent. However, by definition a dictator is a political leader.

Honestly I don’t think Trump is a good human being, but I thought your statement was way overboard.

Let me ask this question then as I think it would fit with the intent of your original statement. Is Trump worse than Andrew Jackson who owned hundreds of slaves, who promoted ethnic cleansing by forcing hundreds of thousands of natives from their homes and who killed thousands during their death march off those lands?

Oh, and can you clarify what you meant by the peaceful transition of power being unique to the US.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
You ask for stats and then give an anecdote. My stats are this thread. Read up.
You seem upset. Are you the guy baffled as to why people don’t talk to you at Christmas when you show up in your MAGA hat?

You seem upset. Are you the guy baffled as to why people don’t talk to you at Christmas when you show up in your MAGA hat?
What makes you think I'm upset? I don't have to be related to anyone that is such a shitty family member that they allow politics to affect who they love. Your family should be upset.

I can’t believe the people who raised me and who I grew up with are Trump supporters.

I will always love them but I just don’t get it.
I celebrate any family member who supports Trump. It's weird too, all the hard working and successful family members seem to gravitate toward Trump. The broke, lazy, can't keep a job ones, they are Dems.

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Trump voters are not good people. Trump is a rapist and traitor. you are a coward to not call out family. If you don t who will.
So if someone said Biden supporters are not good people. Biden tells tall tales, lies, and sniffs little girls hair in a creepy manner what are you going to do when confronted?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT