ADVERTISEMENT

Are you going to take part in "A Night of Rage" in Atlanta?

I am glad you admit it’s fake news.

Nice first step toward rationality. Maybe clue in Northern and the other numpties?
So, every news story that reported on Trump wanting to build a wall was fake news because he didn’t do it. Seems like you’re pretty rational about this stuff.

Reactions: seminoleed
aVOSkIC.gif

You know the difference. You are not dumb.
It’s poor comparison, yes. It’s just an odd take to me to see the historically anti-death penalty, peace and love side be so quick to “choot em” for Jan 6 peeps, and the historically aggressive side go with “lock em up and throw away the key” response.

I’m not sure if I painted that picture well- it’s a fine nuance- but also just an observation.

On to my reaction: I think organized, pre- planned attacks on cities or our capitol should be treated as domestic terrorism- legally.

It’s poor comparison, yes. It’s just an odd take to me to see the historically anti-death penalty, peace and love side be so quick to “choot em” for Jan 6 peeps, and the historically aggressive side go with “lock em up and throw away the key” response.

I’m not sure if I painted that picture well- it’s a fine nuance- but also just an observation.

On to my reaction: I think organized, pre- planned attacks on cities or our capitol should be treated as domestic terrorism- legally.
I agree 100 percent.

Reactions: TennNole17
Aside from all the right wing Twitter accounts is ther any reason to believe it was actually antifa and not the group that was evicted?

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
You sound just like the people that claim antifa was responsible for the capital attacks. You have no leg to stand on criticizing those people now.
So you have some link that shows it was antifa and not the group that was camping in the woods? I’d be interested in seeing that.

Reactions: Ree4 and noleclone2
I think you have the question backwards. Why invoke then every time you don’t like something.
If it was them and not the forest group it should be easy to prove, maybe something from the mayor‘s press conference. Can you give the time stamp for that?
I wish so badly to believe. that it was ANTIFA

I think you have the question backwards. Why invoke then every time you don’t like something.
If it was them and not the forest group it should be easy to prove, maybe something from the mayor‘s press conference. Can you give the time stamp for that?
Yeah, ya got me there. Just rampage posting all the time about that darn antifa.

Are you concerned that they’re being mischaracterized or something?

ETA: I ultimately don’t care who’s doing this. Just that they’re punished to the fullest extent of the law. People have no right to do this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theyset.theStage
Yeah, ya got me there. Just rampage posting all the time about that darn antifa.

Are you concerned that they’re being mischaracterized or something?
It’s a simple thing really - I’m just curious why antifa is being mentioned a lot when I haven’t seen anything to suggest that it was someone other than the forest group.

Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT