ADVERTISEMENT

Are you going to take part in "A Night of Rage" in Atlanta?

I think you have the question backwards. Why invoke then every time you don’t like something.
If it was them and not the forest group it should be easy to prove, maybe something from the mayor‘s press conference. Can you give the time stamp for that?
JFC just admit the left sometimes sucks. It isn’t hard. I completely understand you and are a horrible person with zero friends, so it might help if you just give in from time to time

Reactions: SWIowahawks
JFC just admit the left sometimes sucks. It isn’t hard. I completely understand you and are a horrible person with zero friends, so it might help if you just give in from time to time
So you don’t have anything to show it was actually antifa either?

I appreciate the ‘we have you on tape’ as the cops arrest people during a riot.

Um ok? That’s what they’re supposed to do

Reactions: EZ2BJZ

Sound like a bunch of radical environmentalists that can indeed do stupid and violent things and deserve to go to jail. And have been for 50 plus years. The protests, like most left wing protest turned riot these days, erupted days after one of them was killed by a cop.

So not Antifa, which is not shocking since this bogeyman does not really functionally exist.

Now of course many of you will claim the opposite so let me respond now then just how fearsome is the mysterious Antifa “organization” if this is about all they can do? Burning a cop car and busting windows before 6 people were arrested.

Reactions: Ree4 and BelemNole
Will certain national news outlets say anything about all this? I’m guessing they’ll call it a “mostly peaceful” protest and instead turn their attention to why the big bad bully police officers had to pin down the poor innocent “mostly peaceful” protesters who were screaming for air cuz they couldn’t breath.

Reactions: Theyset.theStage

Sound like a bunch of radical environmentalists that can indeed do stupid and violent things and deserve to go to jail. And have been for 50 plus years. The protests, like most left wing protest turned riot these days, erupted days after one of them was killed by a cop.

So not Antifa, which is not shocking since this bogeyman does not really functionally exist.

Now of course many of you will claim the opposite so let me respond now then just how fearsome is the mysterious Antifa “organization” if this is about all they can do? Burning a cop car and busting windows before 6 people were arrested.

Well aren't you the grand propagandist...

You said:
"The protests, like most left wing protest turned riot these days, erupted days after one of them was killed by a cop."

Do you not even know the basic details?

Wright said that a protestor fired a shot, hitting the trooper. Officers returned fire, killing the suspect.

You said:
"So not Antifa, which is not shocking since this bogeyman does not really functionally exist."

A 5 minute segment on Antifa, brought to you by CNN.

Aside from all the right wing Twitter accounts is ther any reason to believe it was actually antifa and not the group that was evicted?
Congratulations on being Northern Hawk’s left wing counterpart. People like you and him are what’s wrong with America right now.

Reactions: funksouljon
Good god, man, wrong is wrong. Is it really that hard for you to say both things are wrong? Your hatred of one side has blinded you.

I've repeatedly condemned both. It's the left that has a problem condemning the summer of 2020.

Just read the thread for the first time. JFC this is not hard.

Whether it was ANTIFA, environmental terrorists or teenagers looking to break some shit at Veisha anyone who destroys property should go to jail for the crimes. Any ”organization” that plans, enables or emboldens these acts should be summarily smashed.

Simple.

More baseless nonsense from you.
Not based on what you have presented here.

If you have indeed condemned the Capitol riot, then good. You are one step ahead of Belem Nole. That was just not evident in this thread as you kept avoiding it and deflecting to ANTIFA.

FTR, I am left wing, and I condemn all of it every single time and don’t deflect as a defense. Anyone using violence to spread a political message, no matter liberal or conservative, is wrong. Are you able to say the same?

If you have indeed condemned the Capitol riot, then good. You are one step ahead of Belem Nole. That was just not evident in this thread as you kept avoiding it and deflecting to ANTIFA.

FTR, I am left wing, and I condemn all of it every single time and don’t deflect as a defense. Anyone using violence to spread a political message, no matter liberal or conservative, is wrong. Are you able to say the same?
I don’t think any of the conservatives on HROT have not condemned what happened on Jan 6th.

However, very few liberals on here think the protests in 2020 had any violence.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I didn't misread anything. You complained about someone else doing the exact same thing you were doing. You also couldn't handle it when pointed out and had to result to childish insults.
You’re a dumb shit. Oops, I called you a name again.

Reactions: noleclone2

Of course I'm able to say the same.

I have a challenge for you. Hopefully this will prevent you from making baseless statements in the future. You need to stop posting stuff that you know nothing about.

Use the search function.

Type in the word "condemned" in the search function and search my username. You'll see countless threads of me condemning the events of January 6.

Then type in the word "miscreants" in the search function and search my username. You'll find a number of threads where I've called the J6 rioters that very term.

You said:
"So not Antifa, which is not shocking since this bogeyman does not really functionally exist."

A 5 minute segment on Antifa, brought to you by CNN.

Get under your skin you had to quote my post twice!!!! LMAO at your five year old video link.

Yes there are some bad players on left. No doubt. But there is no super organized Antifa and growing to take over the US as you pearl clutchers and projectors all like to say for years now. Certainly not at any effective nationwide level.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
However, very few liberals on here think the protests in 2020 had any violence.
If true, then they are wrong. There were plenty of protesters who expressed their first amendment rights appropriately over the George Floyd incident but there were unfortunately more than I care to know who didn’t and resorted to violence. Anyone who chose the latter should be in prison.

The one thing I will say is the 1-6 “protest” was on a whole other level of bad. For two months, the actual President of the United States riled up a lynch mob—lying to them every step of the way by claiming their very liberties and country were under attack. Uh, duh, what did anyone expect would be the response from some unhinged Americans who aren’t that bright? It’s a small miracle something worse didn’t happen that day.

Trump abusing his position of power to that degree for his own selfish aims at the expense of people too stupid to understand they were being manipulated is downright unforgivable. And many people still defend Trump and still want to see him be president again. Uh, yeah, that is just insane. And when you use the stupidity of what happened over the summer of 2020 as a rationalization for the behavior of the then President of the United States, then we have a serious false equivalency problem that needs addressed.

Unfortunately, too many people still don’t get it.

Of course I'm able to say the same.

I have a challenge for you. Hopefully this will prevent you from making baseless statements in the future. You need to stop posting stuff that you know nothing about.

Use the search function.

Type in the word "condemned" in the search function and search my username. You'll see countless threads of me condemning the events of January 6.

Then type in the word "miscreants" in the search function and search my username. You'll find a number of threads where I've called the J6 rioters that very term.
Okay, dude. Cool. I don’t think it’s that serious and worth conducting a massive investigation over. If you say you condemned the 1/6 debacle, that’s good enough for me. I believe you. Lol.

Again, it was based on this thread. You deflected every time.

The one thing I will say is the 1-6 “protest” was on a whole other level of bad. For two months, the actual President of the United States riled up a lynch mob—lying to them every step of the way by claiming their very liberties and country were under attack. Uh, duh, what did anyone expect would be the response from some unhinged Americans who aren’t that bright? It’s a small miracle something worse didn’t happen that day.

The summer of 2020 was far more destructive, costly, violent and deadly. Those are indisputable facts.

Many liberals and democrats fanned the flames the entire way through. They knew that the optics of civil unrest in the lead up to a presidential election was to their benefit.

Okay, dude. Cool. I don’t think it’s that serious and worth conducting a massive investigation over. If you say you condemned the 1/6 debacle, that’s good enough for me. I believe you. Lol.

Again, it was based on this thread. You deflected every time.

Every time? List them please.

I see only a snarky exchange in post #98. What are you talking about?

The summer of 2020 was far more destructive, costly, violent and deadly. Those are indisputable facts.

Many liberals and democrats fanned the flames the entire way through. They knew that the optics of civil unrest in the lead up to a presidential election was to their benefit.
That is quite the opposite numb-nuts. Literally. That stuff just left the door open for the right wing to exploit to try to stop the inevitable ass kicking that was to come by your side fanning the flames and exploiting to paint a picture of lawless democrats.

Please enlighten me how the Democrats would think riots, burning of things, and violence largely by black and far left folks in response to police shootings would HELP the democrats in swing states such as MN and WI. Truth is most of us thought it gave Trump and GOP a perfect opportunity to once again claim law and order and helped their cause.

• Haha
Reactions: Madman_1 and EZ2BJZ

To your first paragraph, I agree those are indisputable facts. That’s not what’s being argued.

As to the first sentence of your second paragraph, define “many.” As to the second sentence, that is just silly. Since when do Democrats and liberals think concern over law and order favors them over Republicans? Lol. Also, not all the summer violence was ANTIFA and idiot knuckleheads. It’s been proven there were fringe right groups that posed as ANTIFA, so obviously the right had a vested interest in ensuring the violence was front and center in the news leading up to the election. So, yeah, your assertion it was going to help the Democrats come November is a load of crap.

Regardless, the false equivalency comes from the behavior of the actual President of the United States whose reckless and irresponsible rhetoric for two whole months led up to one of our country’s most embarrassing moments in our history. This is not debatable.

That is quite the opposite numb-nuts. Literally. That stuff just left the door open for the right wing to exploit to try to stop the inevitable ass kicking that was to come by your side fanning the flames and exploiting to paint a picture of lawless democrats.

Please enlighten me how the Democrats would think riots, burning of things, and violence largely by black and far left folks in response to police shootings would HELP the democrats in swing states such as MN and WI. Truth is most of us thought it gave Trump and GOP a perfect opportunity to once again claim law and order and helped their cause.
Yeah, it’s a laughable assertion. I think he’s just swinging wildly at this point hoping something lands (hopefully not on his wife’s nose).

Reactions: noleclone2
When a poster resorts to insults in the middle of an otherwise civil engagement, it’s a good indication that their argument is lacking.

Congratulations on being Northern Hawk’s left wing counterpart. People like you and him are what’s wrong with America right now.
Why because I want people to back up their posts? Nowhere have I said that the people were right, I’m just asking why they’re being identified as antifa from certain posters. Do you have an answer?

Reactions: Ree4 and noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT