Votes: 69 79.3%
  • Mean

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters

Thomas Barnes

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2014
Denver, Colorado
I ask this because there seem to be a lot of people that don't want to discuss things and are always trying to be mean to people. Is that how you are in real life(not everybody here, just some)??

I am generally a nice guy, but OP seems like a douche and I hope he dies and his dog gets raped.

Also, just noticed an alert that popped up that a new message had been posted since i started typing my response and it allowed me to load the new post. That is a nice feature as I often get side tracked after starting a reply and sometimes it would be nice to quickly see what new posts have been added so you can update your response accordingly.

I ask this because there seem to be a lot of people that don't want to discuss things and are always trying to be mean to people. Is that how you are in real life(not everybody here, just some)??
I'm generally a nice guy, however if we meet in real life, I would be a huge dick. We don't see eye to eye, and if I don't like someone they know it. There is nothing I won't do for my friends/family though.

I'm generally a nice guy, however if we meet in real life, I would be a huge dick. We don't see eye to eye, and if I don't like someone they know it. There is nothing I won't do for my friends/family though.

And.... Your wife is hot! Yup, I said it and I don't care who thinks what. I've been telling Jellyfish his wife has the goods for like two years now, and Yellowsnow's wife, YUP!

Wanna fight about it? Good

It's a HROT thing, but if you think it's bad now, you should have been here before we put up our pics. People are almost civil around here now, I hate it.

Agreed. I almost held back on insulting some here and it felt wrong. Props to Swag for still trying to fight everyone.

I'm nice until I run out of patience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT