ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona indictments

Add in Guliani, Jenna Ellis, Mark Meadows, Boris Epstein and a few others, but not indicted co-conspirator Donald Trump

Last edited:
Reactions: ericram
splat rugrats GIF

NEW: A state grand jury in Arizona has returned a multi-count indictment against Mark Meadows, Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, John Eastman, Boris Epshteyn, Mike Roman, and several others for their criminal efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Donald Trump is “unindicted co-conspirator 1.”

Seems like your party might have a bit of a problem, when the "Senior Counsel for Election Integrity" gets indicted over......[checks notes]......Election Integrity....

NEW: A state grand jury in Arizona has returned a multi-count indictment against Mark Meadows, Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, John Eastman, Boris Epshteyn, Mike Roman, and several others for their criminal efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Donald Trump is “unindicted co-conspirator 1.”

Seems like your party might have a bit of a problem, when the "Senior Counsel for Election Integrity" gets indicted over......[checks notes]......Election Integrity....
Another example of Joe Biden weaponizing his DOJ….

For all the examples of Republicans trying to cheat in elections, I really can't understand Dem resistance to greater election security.

Do we really still believe that people of color don't know how to get IDs?

Reactions: Gimmered

Remember, if leftists didn't have double standards then they'd have no standards at all. It's (D)ifferent.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg
For all the examples of Republicans trying to cheat in elections, I really can't understand Dem resistance to greater election security.

Ugh. What is wrong with you?

The current republicans don't want it to be harder to cheat at elections. They just want it harder to vote.

Just stop he has no business competing with women just like these idiots had no business subverting an election.
Your Lia Thomas is the reason why some idiots will hold their nose and vote for trump. Get a F’ing clue.

And people that think this is worse than ANYTHING Trump has done are indeed complete morons

Reactions: JWolf74
Ugh. What is wrong with you?

The current republicans don't want it to be harder to cheat at elections. They just want it harder to vote.
Demanding an ID is "making it harder" lmfao 🤣 this can't be a real take.
You have to give the fake electors some credit, though. At least they didn’t film themselves committing the crimes like those low IQ rednecks who stormed the Capitol.
Alternate electors were a legal requirement for consideration in a court of law should any of those suits have panned out. The democrats did the same thing in Nixon v kennedy in Hawaii to set this precedent.

• Haha
Reactions: peacehawk
Demanding an ID is "making it harder" lmfao 🤣 this can't be a real take.

Alternate electors were a legal requirement for consideration in a court of law should any of those suits have panned out. The democrats did the same thing in Nixon v kennedy in Hawaii to set this precedent.
well...if its that cut and dry, i'd say the defendants have nothing to worry about

As with the bulk of the new "voter integrity", laws, there are already laws on the books that keep people from voting illegally. There isn't any legislation needed to prevent fake electors, what is needed is the GOP to stop sniffing glue.

What continues to burn me about Arizona, Georgia, Michigan... all of them, is that subverting an eleciton on a grand scale is punished late, or not at all. I'm looking at you, Pennsylvania. How repugnant are the leaders of Georgia who left it to Fani Willis? Kemp and Raffensperger let Willis hang out in the wind on her own, while they write books about how they heroically stood up to Trump. They cracked open voting machines in Georgia and Kemp did nothing. Arizona is bats**t crazy, and the Republicans in charge did nothing about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT