ADVERTISEMENT

Rs aren't even hiding their plans to steal the election.

Lol, look into the 2020 election with respect to felons in Florida...iffy website, but it's true

“Returning citizens?” LMFAOOOO! 😂😂😂🤡🚮

ok, so florida is already solid R , wouldn't the gop be better off cheating in pennsylvania or michigan?
Florida is having an abortion referendum on the ballot in November. That has upset our governor. I'm sure he's seen what happened in other solid R states when this was put to the vote. Topics like this bring people to the polls. That's the last thing they want.

Platform the Rs are using to remove voters from rolls:

"It was founded by a retired physician, Dr. John W. “Rick” Richards Jr., and rolled out last year to a group of conservative election activists in the Election Integrity Network. That group was founded by former Trump election lawyer Cleta Mitchell, who was a central figure in efforts to overturn the 2020 election. Last year, a special Georgia grand jury unanimously recommended that she be indicted for her role in trying to overturn the 2020 election in that state. (She has not been indicted in the case.)"
Another insecure sheepish democrat, flip the script and claim the Rs are doing what the Ds are actually doing.

Did they try to steal it though or did they try to claim it was stolen from them? It certainly led to a lot of investigations, didn't it? Maybe those investigations would happen again if allegations of voter fraud surfaced in November? Dunno. Just a thought.
Well, there was the false elector scheme in several states. In Georgia elected Republicans are doing everything they can to halt Fani Willis from prosecuting the offenders. Odd that the elected Republicans in Georgia aren't investigating the false electors schemes around the country, and the attempts to, "find votes".
You also seem to be forgetting the bloody assault on the Capitol. What happens if Pence refuses to certify the election and all of the Republicans in the House fall into line? What happens in 2025 if the House refuses to certify the results if Biden wins and there are slates of alternate electors raising their hands to be counted?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Goddamn you’re stupid. Weird how the ACTUAL 2020 election fraud was from your party. Trump is still lying about the election.
Goddamn you’re stupid. Rs must be pretty bad at fraud if they did that and still lost the election.

Weird that nobody knew COVID was coming yet the Ds had all these contingency plans just ready to roll out with mail in ballots and drop boxes.

Weird that a handful of states stopped counting late at night and amazingly in the middle of the night they all flipped from Trump leading to Biden winning.

I have to repeat and slow it down for you - goddamn you’re stupid.

Goddamn you’re stupid. Rs must be pretty bad at fraud if they did that and still lost the election.

Weird that nobody knew COVID was coming yet the Ds had all these contingency plans just ready to roll out with mail in ballots and drop boxes.

Weird that a handful of states stopped counting late at night and amazingly in the middle of the night they all flipped from Trump leading to Biden winning.

This guy has to be a troll

You are correct on one thing. Rs are bad at fraud

Goddamn you’re stupid.

Reactions: Huey Grey

I love how you started with "goddamn you're stupid," ended with "goddamn you're stupid," and everything in between was goddamn stupid. Genius.

Platform the Rs are using to remove voters from rolls:

"It was founded by a retired physician, Dr. John W. “Rick” Richards Jr., and rolled out last year to a group of conservative election activists in the Election Integrity Network. That group was founded by former Trump election lawyer Cleta Mitchell, who was a central figure in efforts to overturn the 2020 election. Last year, a special Georgia grand jury unanimously recommended that she be indicted for her role in trying to overturn the 2020 election in that state. (She has not been indicted in the case.)"
Here’s a thought…why not just create a federal holiday for voting? They have created federal holidays for less important things. On the national voting day…people simply physically go to polls, show their IDs, and vote. Of course, there would need to be some/limited absentee voting for people that can’t get to voting places. This process would get rid of voter boxes, ballot harvesting, etc making the election much more transparent and take away implications that any “cheating” occurred.

I love how you started with "goddamn you're stupid," ended with "goddamn you're stupid," and everything in between was goddamn stupid. Genius.
Stupid2.jpg

Typical democratic response - you don’t want to have a conversation so you do an empty meaningless post. Care to add any substance or actual value? I’ll give you time to huddle with your cult group and come up with another empty post…

Typical democratic response - you don’t want to have a conversation so you do an empty meaningless post. Care to add any substance or actual value? I’ll give you time to huddle with your cult group and come up with another empty post…
Nah, I'm good with just calling you dumb.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Here’s a thought…why not just create a federal holiday for voting? They have created federal holidays for less important things. On the national voting day…people simply physically go to polls, show their IDs, and vote. Of course, there would need to be some/limited absentee voting for people that can’t get to voting places. This process would get rid of voter boxes, ballot harvesting, etc making the election much more transparent and take away implications that any “cheating” occurred.

This is good idea as long it's coupled with getting all eligible voters registered and cracking down on voter roll purges.

Reactions: lucas80
This is good idea as long it's coupled with getting all eligible voters registered and cracking down on voter roll purges.
Every state should be doing voter roll purges the year before an election. Get movers and dyers off the books.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT