ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona indictments

And yet she still accepted the rule of law and conceded. Your demented, narcissistic, moronic cult leader still thinks he won because his mental illness will now allow him to say the words, "I lost." All the proof in the world will never convince him, or you, apparently. Why you and millions of others would back such a buffoon still baffles me. He's so transparently unfit for office, how can you not see that? How can you not see through his childish boasts and lies? I wouldn't trust Donald Trump to run a news stand.
“I don't remember anyone saying there was election fraud in 2016”. I helped you.

Hey, Trump was right about fraud in the 2020 election - attempted fraud by Trump himself and his clueless dolts posing as fake electors! The video of the Arizona fake electors dutifully signing their phony elector certificates is priceless. How dumb can they be? Indeed, indict these MAGA nutjobs.

Wow...those are some dark blue glasses you have there.

It's simply not worth trying to have a reasonable discussion with a lot of you.

Take off the MAGA glasses, spud. You're just making shit up now.

Hillary conceded w/in 1 day. No matter what you say, you cannot alter that fact.

That's the narrative of MSNBC and CNN, but objectively it just isn't true.

It shouldn't be a partisan issue. Ensure citizens, and only citizens can vote. Make it easy for them to do so securely. Not hard, should be a common goal.

Instead every time anyone loses they claim it's fraud/stolen. It's going to happen again in November. Why not address it up front AND continue prosecuting fraud?
This is the case, and there are lots of laws on the books to keep elections secure. It's a lie to say that we do not already have secure elections.

Do you not remember how long it took Dems to acknowledge that trump was legitimately elected? I do.

You will see claims of election fraud regardless of who wins in November. We did in 2016, we did in 2020, and we will in 2024 because we've done nothing to solve it. That's just reality. We've seen it from both parties and there's no reason to believe we won't again.
There is no dealing with this idiocy. You dumbvcks don't realize no one will debate you because you have no argument. Anyone on the left arguing voter fraud are dissatisfied losers and not representative.

Voter fraud is a losing argument for losers with no foundation. Put up some facts to prove an iota of evidence or like all other cry baby right wing extremists shut your god dam mouth. You sick bastards are like whiny children

This is the case, and there are lots of laws on the books to keep elections secure. It's a lie to say that we do not already have secure elections.

Fox News/newsmax groupies are shovel-fed bizarre propaganda 24/7

Reactions: Tom Paris
There is no dealing with this idiocy. You dumbvcks don't realize no one will debate you because you have no argument. Anyone on the left arguing voter fraud are dissatisfied losers and not representative.

Voter fraud is a losing argument for losers with no foundation. Put up some facts to prove an iota of evidence or like all other cry baby right wing extremists shut your god dam mouth. You sick bastards are like whiny children
As those with a losing position generally do, you've resorted to name calling and deflection/denial.

It shouldn't be hard to acknowledge facts here. Fact is fraud and attempts at fraud do happen. Think most are detected/prosecuted? I don't.

Personally I believe it's VERY rare fraud plays a deciding role in the outcome, but until we solve it, losers will cry foul, and we'll end up with "it's Russia"/Antifa riots and Jan 6 situations, none of which are good, and all a direct result of distrust in election results.

As those with a losing position generally do, you've resorted to name calling and deflection/denial.

It shouldn't be hard to acknowledge facts here. Fact is fraud and attempts at fraud do happen. Think most are detected/prosecuted? I don't.

Personally I believe it's VERY rare fraud plays a deciding role in the outcome, but until we solve it, losers will cry foul, and we'll end up with "it's Russia"/Antifa riots and Jan 6 situations, none of which are good, and all a direct result of distrust in election results.

Do you believe it played a role in 2020?

Some sort of bi-partisan solution should be easy enough to come up with don’t you think?🙄 I mean, one side doesn’t spew lies or anything constantly without the slightest shred of evidence. This level ofdistrust in elections can be traced to one individual pos.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Some sort of bi-partisan solution should be easy enough to come up with don’t you think?🙄 I mean, one side doesn’t spew lies or anything constantly without the slightest shred of evidence. This level ofdistrust in elections can be traced to one individual pos.
If only one side spewed lies constantly it would be easy. Each side pretending only one side does it is the whole problem.

Back to my initial point though...why is it that Republicans are caught multiple times (I can reasonably assume not all who cheat are caught/prosecuted), and only Republicans want to take steps to protect elections? How does that make any sense?

Republican after republican get arrested and Dems argue "everything's fine!"

Sure, call me names and tell me I'm some right wing lunatic, but this shit makes no sense to an objective human.

If only one side spewed lies constantly it would be easy. Each side pretending only one side does it is the whole problem.

Back to my initial point though...why is it that Republicans are caught multiple times (I can reasonably assume not all who cheat are caught/prosecuted), and only Republicans want to take steps to protect elections? How does that make any sense?

Republican after republican get arrested and Dems argue "everything's fine!"

Sure, call me names and tell me I'm some right wing lunatic, but this shit makes no sense to an objective human.
I am not saying you aren’t right. I am saying the current climate in our government can’t get anything passed. Also there is simply no denying where the biggest election distrust voice is coming from on zero tangible evidence. Doesn’t that throw up any kind of red flag for you? Now if something really could happen to make election integrity an absolute reality, great! But when a pos does everything he can to blow that trust simply to gain or try and stay in power, we will never get anywhere. In fact we could be on a course of no return. See Russia….

Back to my initial point though...why is it that Republicans are caught multiple times (I can reasonably assume not all who cheat are caught/prosecuted), and only Republicans want to take steps to protect elections?

BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO PROTECT ELECTIONS. THEY ONLY WANT TO RESTRICT VOTING RIGHTS, AND USE IMPROPER "FIXES" TO REMOVE THE VOTING RIGHTS OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR THEM.

the losers WILL ALWAYS CRY FOUL

regardless of what is or isn't done

because the claims of fraud have nothing to do with election security...they have everything to do with election results

I'll "name call" when I think it's appropriate. This is the ONE of the examples of when the ridiculous world collides with reality. Read on.

1. Voter fraud exists. Of course. A person (Republican) in our county was convicted of voting in 2 presentists for decades. However, voter fraud is not and hasn't' been a factor in a presential election You say "very rare". I say show me the data. Prove your point our drop it.

2. The Orange Turd and his regime are accused of voter fraud in the nth degree.

a. conspiracy to produce alternative electorate representatives.

b. solicited Georgia election officials to provide more votes.

c. incited the Jan 6 riots intended to prevent the FORMALIZATION OF THE VICTORY OF JOE BIDEN.

And, I enjoy good debate. When I see shit like Antifa and Marxism I seldom engage - usually when it pisses me off.

It's obvious we live in different worlds. I live in a fact-based world and always look for different angles of the prism. You see things from 2 dimensions and never question.

the losers WILL ALWAYS CRY FOUL

regardless of what is or isn't done

because the claims of fraud have nothing to do with election security...they have everything to do with election results
In one sense you're correct, the result is what causes the dissent, however in each of the last 4 cases of sore losing ridiculousness I remember, it was really more about security related items:

Here were the complaints/concerns:
1. Al Gore and the great Florida recount
2. Barack Obama was born in Africa
3. Russia/Trump collusion
4. Biden and the Dems stole it (somehow...)

Two instances on each side of the aisle of sore losing. Let them come up with a bipartisan solution to ensure registration and voting happens securely so everyone can be confident in it. It's like everyone only remembers the most recent election and only the OTHER sides examples.

The stupid thing is there will be replies to this comment explaining why only 2 of these are actually sore losing, while the other two are totally legit!! And proven!! (And that will be BS)

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin

This was decided by the SC in ONE DAY. Gore conceded.
NON-ISSUE

This was ALWAYS a political LIE. Certificate was verified by Hawaii. End of story.
That you still use it as a "legit" example shows us where you get your "news" from.

This has been corroborated by both the Mueller report, TWO Senate Intel Committee Reports AND further indictments against Russians and Republican operatives WHO TOOK RUSSIAN MONEY.

Just what color is the sky in your world?

Biden and the Dems "stole" nothing. 80+ court cases brought by Trump and Republicans delivered ZERO evidence of this. NOT A SINGLE EXAMPLE.

Meanwhile, multiple lawyers have lost or are in the process of losing their licenses to practice law over their improper actions.

Judge Luttig laid this out for your quite clearly in the 1/6 Committee Hearings. Go dig up his testimony on Youtube and listen for yourself. He's not Dem - is a very conservative Republican judge, who simple holds the Constitution more dearly than he cares about winning one election.

In one sense you're correct, the result is what causes the dissent, however in each of the last 4 cases of sore losing ridiculousness I remember, it was really more about security related items:

Two instances on each side of the aisle of sore losing. Let them come up with a bipartisan solution to ensure registration and voting happens securely so everyone can be confident in it. It's like everyone only remembers the most recent election and only the OTHER sides examples.

The stupid thing is there will be replies to this comment explaining why only 2 of these are actually sore losing, while the other two are totally legit!! And proven!! (And that will be BS)

1. Gore/Bush recount. JFC. This was resolved by a SCOTUS decision.
3. Russa Collusion. You dickheads are way beyond help on this one. Educate yourselves. Stop being dumb

2 and 4. and 3 is on your side.

You're tired of name calling and come up with this shit. I'd ask what you do expect but what's the point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT