ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

So do we have to wait for these lunatics to actually succeed in doing the thing they’re talking to each other about doing, they’re training to do, they’re actively preparing for, and that they have the capacity to do provided law enforcement isn’t 100% perfect before we can call them “terrorists?” Will the @BrunoMars420 ‘s of the world get butthurt because they haven’t actually killed a bunch of people YET?

Last edited:
So do we have to wait for these lunatics to actually succeed in doing to thing they’re talking to each other about doing, they’re training to do, they’re actively preparing for, and that they have the capacity to do provided law enforcement isn’t 100% perfect before we can call them “terrorists?” Will the @BrunoMars420 ‘s of the world get butthurt because they haven’t actually killed a bunch of people YET?

Timothy McVeigh says "yes"....

So do we have to wait for these lunatics to actually succeed in doing the thing they’re talking to each other about doing, they’re training to do, they’re actively preparing for, and that they have the capacity to do provided law enforcement isn’t 100% perfect before we can call them “terrorists?” Will the @BrunoMars420 ‘s of the world get butthurt because they haven’t actually killed a bunch of people YET?
What are you talking about? I’m all for throwing the book at these type of humans. Instead of assuming what I think you could have asked what I thought about right wing domestic terroist. Believe it or not, I think they are a big problem domestically and should be dealt with accordingly.

What are you talking about? I’m all for throwing the book at these type of humans. Instead of assuming what I think you could have asked what I thought about right wing domestic terroist. Believe it or not, I think they are a big problem domestically and should be dealt with accordingly.
You just seem like a guy who gets upset when people label Nazis and terrorists as such. These guys want to do exactly what Al Qaeda wants to do to America; violently reshape it to match their warped ideology. Would you agree?

You just seem like a guy who gets upset when people label Nazis and terrorists as such. These guys want to do exactly what Al Qaeda wants to do to America; violently reshape it to match their warped ideology. Would you agree?
Yes I agree that far right wing domestic terrorists have a warped ideology and want to achieve their mission through violence like Al Qaeda.

Now in terms of labeling normal republicans all Nazis or all democrats as Commies is what I have an issue with. These blanket labels like Nazi or Communists to call the whole party that are dumb.

Reactions: Drake__Mallard

Must be some pretty damning shit if they're busting this much ass to keep it out of the hands of the 1/6 committee....

Reactions: cmanole

EXACTLY how this works in fascist countries.
He who COUNTS the votes decides who wins the elections.
Yep, if you lose by narrow margins, just find a few votes the next time in a few key states. If officials wouldn't play along, harass them out of office, change a few rules, and put in place people who will respond when the orange goof says "Do me a favor".

Rudy needs our help!

Fellow Patriot,​
Steve Bannon was just INDICTED on bogus charges of 'criminal contempt of Congress.'
CNN immediately called Bannon's indictment a "WARNING" to the rest of President Trump's allies like me.​
There's no other way to say this: I urgently need your support.
To indict Bannon for refusing to testify is LUDICROUS.
Bannon may not even have the right to testify in the first place due to executive privilege.​
But these vengeful thugs don't give a DAMN about the law.
Hell, they had the gall to RAID my law offices!​
This is nothing but political vengeance against President Trump and his allies like me who had the audacity to form a new government that finally put the American people first.​
In fact, CNN accidentally admitted the truth...​
...They said that Bannon's indictment will show whether President Trump's allies "can endure protracted legal battles..."
The Deep State is trying to bury us in so many subpoenas and legal fees until we can simply no longer "endure."
But mark my words: I WILL endure -- because thousands of patriots like you are supporting me against this unjust assault on my freedom and justice.​
Thank you,​
Rudy Giuliani
Rudy Giuliani Freedom Fund​
Paid for by Rudy Giuliani Freedom Fund Legal Defense Trust​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT