ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

Rudy needs our help!

Fellow Patriot,​

Steve Bannon was just INDICTED on bogus charges of 'criminal contempt of Congress.'

CNN immediately called Bannon's indictment a "WARNING" to the rest of President Trump's allies like me.​

There's no other way to say this: I urgently need your support.

To indict Bannon for refusing to testify is LUDICROUS.

Bannon may not even have the right to testify in the first place due to executive privilege.​

But these vengeful thugs don't give a DAMN about the law.

Hell, they had the gall to RAID my law offices!​

This is nothing but political vengeance against President Trump and his allies like me who had the audacity to form a new government that finally put the American people first.​

In fact, CNN accidentally admitted the truth...​

...They said that Bannon's indictment will show whether President Trump's allies "can endure protracted legal battles..."

The Deep State is trying to bury us in so many subpoenas and legal fees until we can simply no longer "endure."

But mark my words: I WILL endure -- because thousands of patriots like you are supporting me against this unjust assault on my freedom and justice.​

Thank you,​

Rudy Giuliani
Rudy Giuliani Freedom Fund​

Paid for by Rudy Giuliani Freedom Fund Legal Defense Trust​
If Trump would pay the legal fees owed to Giuliani, he might not need the go fund me.

A moment of self reflection:

"What do you want me to tell you? That I tased him? Yes," Rodriguez told investigators. "Am I (expletive) piece of (expletive) ? Yes”

We need more of this. Other people hopefully can wake up and get out of the cult without going to prison. This guy and so many others are brainwashed.

The FBI agent then asked him why he tased Fanone.

"I don't know," he said in tears. "I'm a piece of (expletive). I'm sorry. I don't know. He's a human being with children, and he's not a bad guy. He sounds like he's just doing his job."

Of the preparations he and his co-conspirator made, Rodriguez told investigators they were for Black Lives Matter protesters and Antifa.

"The preparations were for BLM and Antifa. We thought that they were going to go -- we thought we were going to hit it like a civil war," he said. "There was going to be a big battle. This is what I thought," he says in the video. "I thought that there was going to be fighting, for some reason, in different cities and I thought that the main fight, the main battle, was going to be in D.C. because Trump called everyone there."

Rodriguez -- who said he broke a window to get into the Capitol -- said he was a true believer in former President Donald Trump, and even wanted to enlist in the military when he took office. He said he thought he was doing right by the former president by breaking into the Capitol with other of his supporters.

He also said he is an InfoWars fan and was trying to find truth through well-known radio show host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

"I thought we were going to occupy the building. I thought we were going to take a couple days or something. I honestly thought it might be, like, a day or two that we were going to be in there and I thought that they were going to gas mask -- I mean, not gas mask. I thought they were going to tear gas us, so we needed either an escape route or a breathing hole," he said in the video.

Rodriguez thought he was doing a good thing, he told investigators, but he's realized he was in the wrong, and said he wants to be on the right side of history.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry," he said in tears in the clip. "I didn't know that we were doing the wrong thing. I thought we were doing the (expletive) right thing. I thought we were going to be -- I'm so stupid. I thought I was going to be awesome. I thought I was a good guy. I wanted to -- you know, my whole life, I've been, oh, (expletive) the police. I really have."

A moment of self reflection:

"What do you want me to tell you? That I tased him? Yes," Rodriguez told investigators. "Am I (expletive) piece of (expletive) ? Yes”

We need more of this. Other people hopefully can wake up and get out of the cult without going to prison. This guy and so many others are brainwashed.

The FBI agent then asked him why he tased Fanone.

"I don't know," he said in tears. "I'm a piece of (expletive). I'm sorry. I don't know. He's a human being with children, and he's not a bad guy. He sounds like he's just doing his job."

Of the preparations he and his co-conspirator made, Rodriguez told investigators they were for Black Lives Matter protesters and Antifa.

"The preparations were for BLM and Antifa. We thought that they were going to go -- we thought we were going to hit it like a civil war," he said. "There was going to be a big battle. This is what I thought," he says in the video. "I thought that there was going to be fighting, for some reason, in different cities and I thought that the main fight, the main battle, was going to be in D.C. because Trump called everyone there."

Rodriguez -- who said he broke a window to get into the Capitol -- said he was a true believer in former President Donald Trump, and even wanted to enlist in the military when he took office. He said he thought he was doing right by the former president by breaking into the Capitol with other of his supporters.

He also said he is an InfoWars fan and was trying to find truth through well-known radio show host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

"I thought we were going to occupy the building. I thought we were going to take a couple days or something. I honestly thought it might be, like, a day or two that we were going to be in there and I thought that they were going to gas mask -- I mean, not gas mask. I thought they were going to tear gas us, so we needed either an escape route or a breathing hole," he said in the video.

Rodriguez thought he was doing a good thing, he told investigators, but he's realized he was in the wrong, and said he wants to be on the right side of history.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry," he said in tears in the clip. "I didn't know that we were doing the wrong thing. I thought we were doing the (expletive) right thing. I thought we were going to be -- I'm so stupid. I thought I was going to be awesome. I thought I was a good guy. I wanted to -- you know, my whole life, I've been, oh, (expletive) the police. I really have."
30 million like him to go.....

tumblr_inline_pa1b70bhQn1se9gmu_500.jpg

Cuff him and stuff him.
And, the cult doesn't care. It is well known that Trump didn't want notes taken at meetings he attended. He used his private cell phone to get around his calls being logged. Jonathan Lemire of the AP has said that it's believed that Trump also used Melania's cell phone to get around calls being logged by the WH call center. The cult simply won't care that Trump flouted actual laws.

ADVERTISEMENT